Say something nice about a game you hate

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
Dalisclock said:
FFX is really pretty, has an interesting premise, the sphere grid is an interesting way to level up skills, the ability to swap characters in and out mid-battle is long overdue(and should be available in more games)
Right?

Like why the hell don't all JRPGs with turn-based combat have this?

This along with being able to see character turns in advance makes Final Fantasy 10 still the most mechanically satisfying JRPG to play.

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
Casual Shinji said:
This along with being able to see character turns in advance makes Final Fantasy 10 still the most mechanically satisfying JRPG to play.
Ever tried Grandia? Its take on the ATB system allows you to interrupt enemy actions while they're charging, preventing them from using their strongest attacks if you time your Critical hits right. It's really satisfying to pull off in both random encounters and boss battles, and it keeps even basic battles interesting when you have to decide whether Combo or Critical basic attacks are more important.

I didn't end up sticking with it past the first few hours because the story was boring, just to stay on topic, but I do recommend the second one.

Gergar12_v1legacy

Aug 17, 2012
I think that the people who made GTA online, and the shareholders, and executives at Take-Two should not burn in hell for eternity, instead, they should be forced to play their own game until they have unlocked every vehicle, building, and item.

Also love the fact that people in this forum are smart enough to not like the game, good on you Escapists.

Seriously fuck Shark cards and the **** CEO.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Mercenaries 2 had a great commercial. Seriously, what a shit game, I ended up trading it in like 2 days after I got it.

Squilookle

Nov 6, 2008
Worgen said:
Mercenaries 2 had a great commercial. Seriously, what a shit game, I ended up trading it in like 2 days after I got it.
The soundtrack is also pretty brill. Apart from that though... yeah. You've made an excellent choice.