Say something nice about EA if you can

White-Death

Oct 31, 2011
Thanks for publishing Battlefield 2,Mass Effect,Dragon Age and giving slightly mad studios a great start for the development their great racing games.

Neksar

Dec 9, 2010
I think they have something to do with Crysis. And I liked Crysis 2.

I think they're the reason Mass Effect 3 has multiplayer, and I like the multiplayer, so kudos to them for that.

I liked Battlefield 3, and Kingdoms of Amalur was an interesting IP that they published, even if it wasn't my cup of tea.

I liked the Syndicate reboot as well. Shame nobody plays that.

They get a bad rap, but the games they publish can still be good, even if their business practices aren't.

Stilkon

Feb 19, 2011
It was very nice of them to purchase the rights to Brutal Legend so that Double Fine could finish development of it, because Brutal Legend was pretty awesome.

There. Happy?

kasperbbs

Dec 27, 2009
They port games to PC and most of the time not 6 months later than on consoles, also they are not half bad.

Strain42

Mar 2, 2009
They have published a couple of iOS games that I personally enjoyed, such as Spy Mouse and Mystery Madness.

And I appreciate that.

There, that wasn't so hard.

Juvenilearbiter

Mar 14, 2012
I respect their ability to keep cool under all the hatred they get. I honestly don't think it's all really that deserved. People continue to accuse EA of making Bioware keep ME3's ending open thus making it bad even when Bioware said they don't get (for lack of a better word) orders from their publisher. And while they do inspire anger from their business practices, the least you can say is they know how to make money.

Michael Hirst

May 18, 2011
They've published some good games

But that's made redundant by then shutting down the hard working devs that made the good games.

SilkySkyKitten

Oct 20, 2009
EA supports the LGBT community and stood up against people who protested against games like Mass Effect 3 having an option to be gay.

That, to me, is enough of a good thing for me to not hate EA at all.

Eddie the head

Feb 22, 2012
Skywolf09 said:
EA supports the LGBT community and stood up against people who protested against games like Mass Effect 3 having an option to be gay.

That, to me, is enough of a good thing for me to not hate EA at all.
Yeah I was thinking this I like there outlook on gay marriage.

phylline

Oct 23, 2011
I like that they published the first Harry Potter game - without that game, I probably wouldn't have gotten into gaming.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
I like that during the logo scene, they say "E. A. Sport. It's in the game!" The best was during the SNES era when they said that!

clippen05

Jul 10, 2012
EA gave me Dragon Age: Origins for free their digital distribution service. That's a $20 game right there. Steam gave me Portal 1 but I would consider that to be on par with the enjoyment I got out of DA:O

Friendly Lich

Feb 15, 2012
They give people something to funnel their hate into. Without EA all the rage would boil over and turn us into 28 days later zombies.

Also this" EA supports the LGBT community and stood up against people who protested against games like Mass Effect 3 having an option to be gay".

Agow95

Jul 29, 2011
They have an damned good ability to find good ip's and use them to take our money whilst laughing at us.

CMDDarkblade

Jun 14, 2010
They have an amazing ability to make other game publishers look good by comparison without them actually having to do anything.

Croaker42

Feb 5, 2009
They always have something to say.
Like that goofy guy you invite to lunch because the shenanigans never stop.