Scenes that made you cry like a *****.

mocruz1200

Jan 17, 2009
Syntax Man said:

I remember when I left the theatre and a whole bunch of people had red puffy eyes. I guess this is testament to how much actors contribute to a scene, since pretty much everyone knew this was coming, but still.
T-Bone24 said:
Damn near the entirety of Up. From the opening montage to Carl looking over Ellie's Adventure Book before the climax to the following spoiler.

That moment at the end where Carl gives Russel the "Ellie Badge"? When he moved his hand away to show the Grape Soda cap on Russel's sash it broke me like a twig. I went from smiling at a reasonably happy ending to blubbering like a fool.

Similarly, the ending of Wall-E. You know what I'm talking about.
these two always get me. i couldnt even finish watching the harry potter clip....
OT: the end to MGS3

Kaltazraza

Creepy dancing
Sep 10, 2008
Pappytech said:
in One Piece
When they gave a funeral to the Going Merry. I swear, it's a mark of an amazing anime when they can make me cry over the "death" of a ship.
That part of one piece.
Also in the Fairy tail anime
When Natsu meets lisanna in Edolas and other scenes
And so much other stuff people has mentioned in this thread, and most of pixar's movies.

Saarai-fan

Nov 12, 2009
The Dragonball series had some for me. The episode after the Cell Games saga where Goku tells the heroes he wasn't wanting to come back to life and also when the characters begin talking about Goku after he finally says goodbye. Also, the end of the final episode of Dragonball GT. Yes, indeed, it was a crappy sequel to Z, but I just couldn't help thinking, this is it. This is the end and we have to say goodbye to these guys.

Near the end of Toy Story 3 where Andy introduces his toys to the little girl and plays them along with her for the last time before he leaves. Just takes you back to when you played with your own toys as a child.

Hughes death in Fullmetal Alchemist and Hughes funeral.

Chewbacca's death in the novel, Star Wars: New Jedi Order - Vector Prime.

The end of the Shawn Michaels vs Undertaker match at Wrestlemania 26 and Shawn's farewell speech on the following WWE RAW.

Edge's annoucement of his retirement on WWE RAW. Breaking kayfabe and giving a heartfelt speech to the fans, as the fans chant "thank you, Edge."

PorkChopXpress

Huzzah!
Aug 8, 2010
Instant K4rma said:
Scenes that make me cry like an asterisk? Well, I found the Road in its entirety to be quite depressing to the point of crying.
Same here, especially when the Man talks to his son on the beach.

2) Deadwood: when Charlie and Jane talk to Wild Bill at his grave.

3) Band of Brothers: When the Jewish soldier has to tell those in the camps that they have to take away their food, and lock them back up for the time being to monitor their health. (unfortunately, youtube doesn't have the rest of this scene to show it specifically but this scene is still powerful enough to give you the idea)

<youtube=Qk9GzQc2s6o

Arafiro

Mar 26, 2010
The opening scene to Up. You all know the one.
.. and if you don't, then go watch it immediately.

I have Grave of the Fireflies here, but never got around to watching it. Now I don't know if I want to..

Brownie101

Feb 10, 2009
The only scecne that I can remember that's brought me close to tears was the ending of "The Road" (A post-apocalyptic America, being traversed by father and son). It was the kind of ending that was not only hinted at throughout the movie, but it was also one you should see coming from at least halfway through the movie. And yet, it still got to me, and I'm not sure why.

Furioso

Jun 16, 2009
A lot of Pixar movies, Pixar has a way of making me cry, Toy Story 3, Up, WALL-E, all made me cry like an infant. Oh yea and everything here: http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolinks/thatguywiththeglasses/nostalgia-critic/1600-nostalgia-critic-top-11-saddest-moments

Especially number 9,8,7,5,4, 2 didn't make me cry but it sure was sad, and parts of #1

Cutter9792

Nov 22, 2009
The Lion King. Nuff Said.

The First Time I saw Lilo and Stitch.

How to Train Your Dragon- more out of sheer joy and amazement from the flying scenes, Stoick petting Toothless, and the main character being semi-dismembered.

Cutter9792

Nov 22, 2009
Oh, and the opening to Up. There has never been a movie that set a mood and followed through so well that I have ever seen.

-KC-

Jul 15, 2010
In Naruto...

When Jiraiya died

In Harry Potter...

When Dumbledore died...man I was so sad I couldn't even talk, srsly

=(

Dalek Caan

Pro-Dalek, Anti-You
Feb 12, 2011
In Doctor Who with David Tennant and Billie Piper. It was when Rose and the Doctor were split up because Rose was taken to the alternative universe *sniff*

Ca3zar416

Sep 8, 2010
Scene near the end of the Christmas party of Toradora. Don't want to give any spoilers but yeah it was pretty brutal.

Android2137

Feb 2, 2010
The list is too long. I cry easily. But the ones that stick out foremost in my head:

The end of Toy Story 3. Had such a hard time stopping the waterworks in class that my teacher actually went "Aww! Don't cry! Lookie here! *makes fart noise*" It didn't work, but I managed it eventually.
Every freaking time they so much as mention Ellie in Up. My uncle looked at me weird every time.
Oseam (I believe it's a Korean movie about two orphans, one of whom is blind. Real tear jerker that one.)
Father and Daughter. Hungarian animated short. Never fails to make me cry that one...
Haku and Zabuza dying in Naruto. ...Did that need spoilers? That didn't need spoilers, right?