School being a waste of time

ethaninja

Oct 14, 2009
Tixek said:
smithy_2045 said:
Tixek said:
smithy_2045 said:
Quit school, and enjoy your minimum wage job til you die.
Another example of ignorance, lovely.
If you're as smart as you believe you are, you won't quit school because it makes life much, much harder.
I believe I have stated that I am not quitting school. Please pay attention.
Are you this big a dick to everyone mate?

smithy_2045

Jan 30, 2008
Tixek said:
smithy_2045 said:
Tixek said:
smithy_2045 said:
Quit school, and enjoy your minimum wage job til you die.
Another example of ignorance, lovely.
If you're as smart as you believe you are, you won't quit school because it makes life much, much harder.
I believe I have stated that I am not quitting school. Please pay attention.
Then sit down, shut up and deal with it.

Tixek

Aug 19, 2010
ethaninja said:
Kimarous said:
I think you are arrogant and don't know the benefit of a proper education. If you feel the need to refer to others as "losers", then you are clearly too immature to head out into the world on your own. It will eat you alive.
Seconded. Seriously. And just wait till you hit year 12.
Heh. Restating the obvious won't make you sound smarter, come back when you actually have something that's worth my time.
@smithy_2045: I also addressed that as well. Again, pay attention you ignorant fool.

Tixek

Aug 19, 2010
burntheartist said:
Come on, if you'd spend less time being wapanese and more time studying then you'd be popular at school instead of some little douchebag.
I have no interest in being popular. And I am perplexed at where you get being "wapanese" from.
Also I do quite fine in school so I suggest you stop your preaching before you embarrass yourself even more than you already have.

ENKC

May 3, 2010
The truly smart people are the ones that focus on finding a way to achieve their potential as opposed to wasting energy on feelings of negativity and superiority. Even if one is the smartest fish in one's school, there are a lot of schools in the ocean.

Juven Ignus

Sep 10, 2009
Elhueno said:
Successful troll is successful? If not, as the majority of people said, lol at you. grow up, stop whinging, welcome to the real world. Shits boring 99% of the time.
Very successful.

If you are being serious, then I disagree with you, and I feel like I'm more intelligent than most of my classmates as well. We're also in the same year. Just because we excel doesn't mean school sucks. Its catered to the lowest student. If you don't like that, take AP classes.

Tixek

Aug 19, 2010
smithy_2045 said:
Tixek said:
@smithy_2045: I also addressed that as well. Again, pay attention you ignorant fool.
I don't see you sitting down, shutting up or dealing with it.
I see you acting like an obnoxious moron who cannot see the various points I have made for some reason.

Railgun88

Dec 27, 2008
I know how ya feel. I was the same way. If I had actually done all the work and not just enough to pass, I could've been in advanced classes. My advice after graduating this year is just grit your teeth and bear it.

BiscuitTrouser

Elite Member
May 19, 2008
Tixek said:
zen5887 said:
Your only in grade 2 and your thinking of ditching school? Geez..

I kid..

But seriously, school is great. You learn how to learn, it teaches you valuable life skills and you learn how how interact with other people. Ever wonder why homeschool kids are a little weird?

And like @Kimarous said: Learn your arse some respect!

..I may of paraphrased a bit, but that's what I feel the overall message is.
I meant to say that it is my second year of high school.
And the people who attend my school are unworthy of my respect in my opinion.
That makes you what? 13/12? Or in america are you older, i forget. I was in your same position 4 years ago, seriously wait for the very last years, its A level for me and THATS when shit gets serious. My work now is very very challenging. Your getting an easy ride for now because the school is sorting the idiots from you. If america is anything like england in terms of difficulty ramp what your doing now is a JOKE. My teachers tell me previous work is just a piss take of what im doing now. Don't get used to it being so easy. I did. Not to mention even if your class mates dont deserve your respect ( you come of pretty arrogant here, your not BETTER than them cus your smarter...) its best to be as friendly as you can to everyone. Seriously scratch some backs. Im hoping to head off to oxford in 2 years time, maybe even caimbridge if they do my course in biochemistry. Dont get arrogant, as much as you dislike people for being dumb the ENTIRE WORLD IS NOT MADE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU. Get used to it. This is the world in a nutshell. Dont get lazy, this matters, this is all practice for later when it gets hard AS HELL.

MurderousToaster

Aug 9, 2008
Without school, regardless of your own slightly inflated opinion of your own intelligence, you will come out with an absolute zero of qualifications or knowledge about anything beyond the basics. The work is tedious, yes, but what else can you expect? You're there to learn, not to have fun. The job of a teacher is not to make you enjoy your day or your lesson, but to get that information into your head so you can effectively regurgitate it at exam time.

Also, with the current job market, good luck getting a job that pays anything that could actually keep you in food or get you a house/flat with a sub-high school education.

smithy_2045

Jan 30, 2008
Tixek said:
smithy_2045 said:
Tixek said:
I see you acting like an obnoxious moron who cannot see the various points I have made for some reason.
You haven't made a point other than "waaa i think im better than everyone else"

Tixek

Aug 19, 2010
Lyri said:
Tixek said:
The same could be said to you as well.
If serious: You need to better your diction.
If troll: GJ.
Great points made by both Lyri and Juven Ignus: If you are taking this seriously you are not paying attention.

Tixek

Aug 19, 2010
smithy_2045 said:
Tixek said:
smithy_2045 said:
Tixek said:
You haven't made a point other than "waaa i think im better than everyone else"
Because you aren't paying attention, duh.

Juven Ignus

Sep 10, 2009
Nobody report this guy, this thread is great.

Also, if it isn't too personal, mind telling us the event that made you this way?