School vs Massive Mohawk.

MeChaNiZ3D

Aug 30, 2011
It's not unreasonable to expect him not to have it spiked up, because that's a practical concern in the classroom. But they're not asking him to have it cut off, all he has to do is not spike it up. So I say fair enough. Ans as for why you shouldn't be able to express yourself-wait a second. Do schools in the US have uniforms? I'm guessing not? Every time I write something I second guess myself these days...

But anyway, I think you should be able to express yourself until it is a practical concern. Which a mohawk is, in a classroom.

Angie7F

WiseGurl
Nov 11, 2011
I wouldn't be suprised if this is a private school, but public school should allow a bit of freedom. maybe...

DugMachine

Apr 5, 2010
Damn son! That's a fucking mohawk if there ever was one. Respect

Buuut really shouldn't spike it up if the school won't allow it.

Tropicaz

Aug 7, 2012
Given that the school didnt try and make him cut/change the hairs colour, merely asked him not to spike it to school makes the difference IMO, whereas they tried to reach a compromise and he tried to be a dick. I'm siding with the school, and in these sorts of things I rarely do.

Calibanbutcher

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2009
Yeah, gotta side with the school. Having a huge mohawk constantly moving right next / in fron of you is sure to be a distraction for other students.
A way to counteract this would be to force all girls to wear bikinis and all boys to work out to THE MAX and then wear speedos.
I assure you, no-one would bat an eye at the mohawk anymore.