School

G1eet

Mar 25, 2009
Started my college classes on Monday; I'm a tad intimidated by my CogSci course.

Then I start my senior year of high school (good lord, has it been 4 years already?) next Wednesday. Should be really fun- unlike the past 3 years.

ShAd0wS

Aug 17, 2010
just got back on for my sophomore year of college: out of 3 nights back at school I've gotten a total of about 18 hours of sleep - not that bad except that 10 hours was all in one night and 4 a piece for the other 2. And the other 2 were drunken sleeping so it isn't exactly super restful. Going out drinking with buddies till about 2am the day before your first 8am classes isnt a good idea but it sure is fun :). Specially when you destroy on the pong table.

MercenaryCanary

Mar 24, 2008
I've been in school for about three or fours weeks now.
I actually love it.
I'm a sophomore in high school, and a cadre for my flight in AFJROTC.

aakibar

Apr 14, 2009
Started yesterday, senior year of high school and it is very good, all really good teachers unlike last year and my classes are great. Medium work load but nothing i can't handle

Disaster Button

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2009
I'm going back to sixth form, after having left for 5 months, on the 8th of September. Its going to be weird.

neoontime

I forgot what this was before...
Jul 10, 2009
I'm in school and this is my third week, so far its overwelming.

logiman

Aug 8, 2008
School starts on the 13th of September here and i`m starting the 11th grade..should be ok i guess

Ham_authority95

Dec 8, 2009
Starting next friday, so I only have a matter of days to catch up on my screwing-around quota.

After that, its only projects and homework.

Perhaps

Jan 4, 2010
SUPA FRANKY said:
Got back last week. It remained largely unchanged from last year besides new teachers and new environment. Most of my friends are in my classes, so all in all its all good.

But everyone is tall as shit.
So what you're in like 5th grade :p? No one grows like that when you're older.

dfphetteplace

Nov 29, 2009
I just started my paramedic class, so I won't be seeing much of you people for much longer. I start the chapter on pathophysiology next, so I might just have to kill myself.

May 28, 2009
Now is the time to start participating in the UK's predicted scrum for university places, finishing Sixth Form, then moving on.

LustFull0ne said:
I'm actually not in school or college.

Taking some time off. Now if you excuse me.....

*yawns*

I've got some much needed resting to catch up on. :)
You will earn the utmost ire of the Escapist's majority population of teenagers. Or envy. Or envious ire. Such ambivalence is unhealthy in a human.

DSEZ

Aug 8, 2009
i start next tuesday

its gonna be kinda hard since ive started running in the morning and my school starts at 7:30

so ill have to get up at 5 run then take a shower and get ready and eat

i start trying to do that tomorrow

SUPA FRANKY

Aug 18, 2009
Perhaps said:
SUPA FRANKY said:
Got back last week. It remained largely unchanged from last year besides new teachers and new environment. Most of my friends are in my classes, so all in all its all good.

But everyone is tall as shit.
So what you're in like 5th grade :p? No one grows like that when you're older.
Nope, tenth. And the grade under me is A LOT shorter. Jesus, why is every generation getting SMALLER?

Pips

Nov 18, 2009
My old school went back today, and it was weird not to be there. Third year of uni starts in less than a month. Trying to finish the novel I'm writing before then, as well as trying to apply for an MA/PhD for the following year, argh!

Lust

Mar 23, 2010
The Geek Lord said:
LustFull0ne said:
I'm actually not in school or college.

Taking some time off. Now if you excuse me.....

*yawns*

I've got some much needed resting to catch up on. :)
I'd start screaming "fuck you," but nobody on the internet can tell when I'm joking.
Well you could always go with a montage of insults.........

.......that's always good. :p