Science!: Duck Penises, Willpower and Whales

Vortigar

Nov 8, 2007
Interesting stuff Lauren.

Some of it was disturbing to recognise I knew already, awesome...

This was the first time I actually popped one of your articles open. Yes, I realise how that reflects on my person. You've just got yourself a new reader here.

Forge on!

On a sidenote:
According to some people you gain willpower by performing tasks that are close to your convictions as dictated by your nature and demeanor.

Ororon19

Mar 17, 2009
Yeahh definitely regretted watching both duck videos, though the whale story did make me go awe for a few seconds

Donrad

Aug 21, 2008
and yet the goggles do nothing..
i dont know why i watched BOTH videos, but interesting? i Loved how to female ducks have dungeons of vaginas to ward off the male duck....

the whale story was cute...

god damn duck penis.

DeAvatar

Mar 27, 2009
paragon1 said:
Neonbob said:
paragon1 said:
Neonbob said:
Well, I flipped a coin to decide if I should click those links.
Suffice to say, that was incredibly weird.

Oh, and I am a little conflicted about that pod of whales now...DAMN.
Rrrrrrrraaaa!
*passes out*
*regains consciousness*
After consulting myself, I have realized I cannot afford to set a merciful precedent.
As "d'awww" inspiring as that was, whales are still in need of extermination.
If anything, you should expand the list to include seals. And ducks. This article has convinced me that not only is duck hunting a good idea, it is a holy crusade.
Y'know...I do believe I'll take that under consideration.
Something that damn weird...I don't know if we should keep it.
And I'm not all that averse to more explosions >:-D
Well, if it will help your decision, consider this!
Ducks have been known to cause airplane crashes! That's right, they can kill us, while we are in the sky. Know how they do it? They get sucked into the engines, or crash into the cockpit. So not only are they trying to kill us, they're devoted enough to the idea to commit suicide! That's fanaticism right there! Who deserves death more than bunch of raping, suicidal, fanatics? (except whales, of course)
Those ducks are part of an off shoot of Al-Qaeda who call themselves....

you sure you want to keep going?

Al-Quacka.

awatkins

Oct 17, 2008
LOL, certainly a funny science artical. I liked the whales the best tho, I have my own theory of why the humpbacks 'helped' out the seals...because they think Killer Whales are douche bags and they Humpbacks where fucking with em out of spite. lol, just like people do to each other.
For more information on the behavour of humpback whales read the awesome book by Christopher Moore entitled 'Fluke'; a must read for anyone interested in whales.

Fwee

Sep 23, 2009
Great articles, liked the "Hypocrisy/Hypercrisy" bit.

Errgh, too compelled to resist, okay I'm clicking on it now

HOLEY-
I don't know if I'm grossed out or insanely amused. So weird!
I've got to say this could be the beginning of a new "Reaction to Two Girls One Cup"
I may not be able to ever watch anything in slow-mo again. And now it's time to spread the news to all my friends at work.

Spacelord

May 7, 2008
Whelp, those videos of slowly unfurling duck wang just cost me a night's sleep! Thanks!

Azure-Supernova

La-li-lu-le-lo!
Aug 5, 2009
I'm regretting clicking that link on the duck section. It was like an odd tongue or something >.> Wow

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
Lauren Admire said:
and it's such an oddly shaped penis, that it just begs to be studied.
Now here's a collection of words that I didn't think I would ever hear. Take this out of context (say, overhearing it in a restaurant or something) and you have yourself a genuine WTF moment that you would remember forever.

The willpower bit was pretty awesome as well. I would never have guessed that trying to remember something diminishes willpower. I gotta try that out on someone!

T-Bone24

Dec 29, 2008
That duck video is probably the most disgusting thing evarr. It was like a plumber's arm trying to declog a pipe. OH GOD I MADE IT WORSE.

Kuliani

BEACUASE
Dec 14, 2004
Lauren pointed this out to me yesterday in glee, but you all should know that she has taken over as the top link on Google for ducksnatch:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22ducksnatch%22&btnG=Search&aq=f&oq=&aqi=

Go to the Google homepage and type in ducksnatch. Then press the "I'm feeling lucky!" button.