Scientists Uncover Vampire Graveyard In Poland

GodzillaGuy92

Jul 10, 2012
Earnest Cavalli said:
Why did that necessitate the removal of their heads, either pre- or posthumously? That's unclear, but mankind has been lopping off heads with very little provocation for centuries.
What, no mention of Vlad the Impaler? C'mon, I'm pretty sure the universe brought about this discovery specifically so that the journalists reporting on it would make the connection. Poor form, Mr. Cavalli.

octafish

Apr 23, 2010
How did she die doctor? Was she in pain?

Yes, she was in great pain! Then we cut off her head, and drove a stake through her heart, and burned it, and then she found peace. 

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
More vampire burials found ech. And it was suspected that it went as far as poland too but now we got hard proof of that. i guess i can call Polish people vampires now, thank you.

P.S. how does a guy that looks like hes about to rape you link up with vampires? i dont understand the image? why use a gigolo?

KOMega

Aug 30, 2010
Earnest Cavalli said:
Is it that difficult to imagine someone seeing decapitation as a solid cure for cholera?
If I don't have cough medicine on me I would then resort to decapitation to cure colds.
Also works for headaches! ;P

Britishfan

Jan 9, 2013
"The Early Modern Period"
- you do know that's historian/archaeologist speak for 16th-19th Century right?

Do4600

Oct 16, 2007
CriticKitten said:
kailus13 said:
Earnest Cavalli said:
Records indicate that anti-vampire burials took place in Poland as recently as 1914.
And then they stopped, and the Nazis' rose to power. Coincedence?
I know you're just being silly, but the Nazis weren't really a powerful political party in Germany until the 1930s.

1914 was the beginning of the WWI era.
But vampires were a powerful political party in Germany as late as 1922.

If I know my stuff, once their heads are recombined with their bodies those vampires will once again become a menace.