Country
Free-Dom
I believe it'd have to be...

Nazulu

They will not take our Fluids
Jun 5, 2008
JediMB said:
MorphingDragon said:
Why hasn't anyone mentioned the greatest attack shout of all?

Nazulu said:
Easily the FALCON PUNCH!!! Since Melee gave us that glorious move I can't help but scare the hell out of my friends every time I reckon it's gonna connect.
Cheap rip-off. Accept no Kamen Rider substitutes. :p

RIDER KICK!
I find FALCON PUNCH!!! more satisfying than RIDER KICK!!! I just don't believe kick is as good as word to yell out.

The Ubermensch

Mar 6, 2012
You know, thinking about it;

Fate Zero
EXCALIBUR!

Reasoning

GEN UROBUCHI
He turned Arthur into some kind of tragic Atlas that I found amazing. The Excalibur attack is basically Fate's Arthur Pendragon taking on the responsibility for the dreams of everyone, and using her immense yet futile hope as an attack

and since we're now talking about the Urobutcher, have the best AMV of all time

Angie7F said:

A rough summary of Sailor Moon

I am sooo waiting for the new series to begin this summer!
>First episode
>Ami Mizuno Mother is drained of her Mana by a demon
>Shits real
>Edgy themes are introduced
>The new writers are trying to undermine the Magical Girl Genera
>Madoka Clone

Daggedawg

Dec 8, 2010
Easy.

Hokuto Hyakuretsu-ken from Hokuto no Ken.

He does say it after the attack is done, but it makes no difference...

Because they are already dead. ATAAA!!!!

JediMB

Oct 25, 2008
Nazulu said:
JediMB said:
MorphingDragon said:
Why hasn't anyone mentioned the greatest attack shout of all?

Nazulu said:
Easily the FALCON PUNCH!!! Since Melee gave us that glorious move I can't help but scare the hell out of my friends every time I reckon it's gonna connect.
Cheap rip-off. Accept no Kamen Rider substitutes. :p

RIDER KICK!
I find FALCON PUNCH!!! more satisfying than RIDER KICK!!! I just don't believe kick is as good as word to yell out.
There's plenty of RIDER PUNCH to go around, but they're hard to find on YouTube due to Toei's many purges.

Well, there's this one, one minute in:

Mr. Omega

ANTI-LIFE JUSTIFIES MY HATE!
Jul 1, 2010
WITH THE HELP OF KYOJIIIII!!!!

This hand of mine burns with an awesome POWER! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! TAKE THIS! MY LOVE, MY ANGER, AND ALL OF MY SORROW! SHINING FINGER! GO! GO! GO!

Nazulu

They will not take our Fluids
Jun 5, 2008
JediMB said:
There's plenty of RIDER PUNCH to go around, but they're hard to find on YouTube due to Toei's many purges.

Well, there's this one, one minute in:

Dammit. I should of expected other rider calls.

Look mate, I prefer to call out the word Falcon as well. Rider just doesn't have that same power in the syllables, including he spits it out very quickly so I possibly wouldn't even pick up on it. Not only that, but since Captain Falcon is using this in a game so you'll here it more often if you're like me and still playing since 2001.

I wouldn't call it a cheap knock off since the Falcon Punch is more of a charged punch, while I reckon Rider Punch is better as a quick attack, so this gives us some variety in our calls. Including the Falcon Punch has had some great parody's that are unforgettable so it's climbed to fame in other ways too.

Thanks for sharing though.

Steeveeo

Sep 2, 2008
"Neo Armstrong Cyclone Jet Armstrong Cannon!" [http://gintama.wikia.com/wiki/Neo_Armstrong_Cyclone_Jet_Armstrong_Cannon]

That or some other cartoon/anime-inspired culture reference.

DanielBrown

Dangerzone!
Dec 3, 2010
I've always had a thing for Renzokuken, Squalls limit break in Final Fantasy VIII. He might not shout it out, but I do.
The reason for that is because it's very simular to "Rensa kuken", which means "clear(as in remove stuff) the cock" in Swedish, so I find it hilarious.

Spacefrog

Apr 27, 2011
I would probably go for anything by Jack Rakan (Who incidentally is pictured on the "calling your attacks" page on tvtropes [http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/CallingYourAttacks])

Especially his Rakan For-The-Hell-Of-It Right Hand Punch!! [http://mangafox.me/manga/mahou_sensei_negima/v26/c237/13.html]

His attack are a fine mix of pure badass, flippancy and enough genresavvy to give the 4th wall a good poke

Cazza

Jul 13, 2010
"Sneak attack!" - Sokka, Avatar: The Last Airbender

I love how they make funny of that trope.

JediMB

Oct 25, 2008
Nazulu said:
I wouldn't call it a cheap knock off since the Falcon Punch is more of a charged punch, while I reckon Rider Punch is better as a quick attack, so this gives us some variety in our calls. Including the Falcon Punch has had some great parody's that are unforgettable so it's climbed to fame in other ways too.
Well, Captain Falcon's moves are actually an homage to Kamen Rider. I don't actually dislike him in any way. :p

And the various Rider Punches and Rider Kicks are, with few exceptions, always charged-up finisher attacks. (And then there's unfortunate attacks like "Rider Shooting", but let's not get into that...)

rbstewart7263

Nov 2, 2010
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwyVV5_orBo The Erupting burning finger! Just imagine screaming that next time you finger your old lady! :D

Johanthemonster666

May 25, 2010
rbstewart7263 said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwyVV5_orBo The Erupting burning finger! Just imagine screaming that next time you finger your old lady! :D
DAMMIT Beat me to it!! Isn't this later shortened to "Shinning finger!!!!!" in the dub?

Hawk of Battle

Feb 28, 2009
Damn, ninja'd by the OP. Supreme Cannon is my fave, though I'm surprised nobody has mentioned this guys yet;

And those are just the ones he used in his first episode. He had many, many more.

Miss G.

Jun 18, 2013
I would've said the Kamehameha wave from Gohan's fight with Perfect Cell but this one holds a special place in my heart for being from the first Gundam anime I watched all the way through.

Alcamonic

Jan 6, 2010
Angie7F said:

A rough summary of Sailor Moon

I am sooo waiting for the new series to begin this summer!
Yey, my post was stolen by another fan!

But yes. Sailor Moon attacks, mainly due to wonderful childhood memories :3