Sea Kittens?

Spleeni

Jul 5, 2008
There is only one possible response by any sort of self respecting man, manpig, or manbear pig;:,

AWWWWWWWWWWW

Innit cute?

Neosage

Elite Member
Nov 8, 2008
Reaperman Wompa said:
Spleeni said:
There is only one possible response by any sort of self respecting man, manpig, or manbear pig;:,

AWWWWWWWWWWW

Innit cute?
followed by: Lets kill it!
And you guys do know how to properly kill a sea kitten right?

Reaperman Wompa

Aug 6, 2008
Neosage said:
Reaperman Wompa said:
Spleeni said:

AWWWWWWWWWWW

Innit cute?
Shotguns, dynamite, grenades, swords and explosive harpoons. We kill animals like MEN here.

TheDeadman

Jan 1, 2009
I think it's a, well not good idea, but at least they're trying to change it. I bet my ass that all of you guys eat meat. I bet noone has ever done ANYTHING to stop the killing.
And if something like that is the way to stop people to torture animals ( because thats what fishing is) than its a start, don't you think?

Oh and by the way google for Earthlings its a film about what we use animals for.

Podunk

Dec 18, 2008
"SEA KITTEN FACTS: Some sea kittens tend well-kept gardens. They encourage the growth of tasty algae and weed out the types they don't like. It is particularly tragic when people eat these sea kittens, as their precious little gardens become wild and overgrown in their absence."

Yes! This is the reason we should all stop eating sushi!

If you won't do it for the fish, do it for their precious little gardens. : 3

Hookman

Jul 2, 2008
TheDeadman said:
I think it's a, well not good idea, but at least they're trying to change it. I bet my ass that all of you guys eat meat. I bet noone has ever done ANYTHING to stop the killing.
You dont seem to realise that a lot of people around the world need to fish so they can survive. They need to kill the fish either so they can eat or make money.

zombiez

Dec 13, 2008
I went to the website and made my own sea kitten. It had an elephant trunk, a horn, and a punk jacket.

I do not want to be friends with sea kittens.

monkyvirus

Jan 3, 2009
well its retarded in the extreme but they have a point that fish don't get a lot of love I mean how many vegetarians eat fish? Seriously, killing stuff is a bad idea only if its cute?

On the other hand anyone who mentions "fish PR" really deserves a slap upside the head but you know what don't kill the fish out of revenge go straight for PETA we'd probably get knighted. I just read the stories and now these innocent sea-kittens are poisoning our children with mecury? and they want to kill the land kittens? nice sell guys.

TheDeadman

Jan 1, 2009
Hookman said:
TheDeadman said:
You dont seem to realise that a lot of people around the world need to fish so they can survive. They need to kill the fish either so they can eat or make money.
That's true.
I'm not saying nothing against that.
But against "sport fishers, which are just idiots (like "sport" hunters). They go fishing and when the fish is on the hook and pulled out of the water they throw it back. If they would eat it, maybe ok.
But no they eat fishes which are cought by big fucking fishing boats. And then the thousands of fishes rotting, because noone wants to eat them.

Fire Daemon

Quoth the Daemon
Dec 18, 2007
TheDeadman said:
Hookman said:
TheDeadman said:
That's true.
I'm not saying nothing against that.
But against "sport fishers, which are just idiots (like "sport" hunters). They go fishing and when the fish is on the hook and pulled out of the water they throw it back. If they would eat it, maybe ok.
But no they eat fishes which are cought by big fucking fishing boats. And then the thousands of fishes rotting, because noone wants to eat them.
The fish are thrown back alive. Thats the whole point of throwing them back... so they can live a little longer. Sure, it would suck having a hook stuck in your Jaw but I fail to understand how you see catching a fish and killing it is better than catching a fish and letting it go.

doffmann

Jun 15, 2007
from what i have gotten out of seeing what deadman has sayd hes a classic hippie flower power dont hurt the cuddly animals and all that, sounds like PETA supporter :)in the making

Neosage

Elite Member
Nov 8, 2008
Reaperman Wompa said:
Neosage said:
Reaperman Wompa said:
Spleeni said:

AWWWWWWWWWWW

Innit cute?
Shotguns, dynamite, grenades, swords and explosive harpoons. We kill animals like MEN here.
Fapping works aswell.

TheDeadman

Jan 1, 2009
Fire Daemon said:
The fish are thrown back alive. Thats the whole point of throwing them back... so they can live a little longer. Sure, it would suck having a hook stuck in your Jaw but I fail to understand how you see catching a fish and killing it is better than catching a fish and letting it go.
Because you're hurting it without any sense.
I mean, you wouldn't like it if I would come to your house, cut your arm off and than walk away and you can't do anything.

doffmann said:
from what i have gotten out of seeing what deadman has sayd hes a classic hippie flower power dont hurt the cuddly animals and all that, sounds like PETA supporter :)in the making
I just think that animals are better than humans.