Seduce Me Makes It - UPDATED

search_rip

Jan 6, 2009
Draconalis said:
search_rip said:
Hmmm... you could throw your money away on a game like this or, you know, spent it on a real date
I'd like to see the date that only costs 17 dollars.

Oooh, I'm from México and I can tell you 17 dollars are enough for a movie date night or a theater play ;) but yeah, damn economics :p haha ^_^

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
So...it's a flash game about sex, and trying to seduce caricatures of women? The only difference between this and five hundred thousand of these on the internet already is that this is charging you outright for it. Though, I have something to admit, here.

Beautiful End said:
"Pietra greets you in a steamy sauna. She's unashamedly ***** ********** and over her *********" meets the criteria."
I didn't understand that sentence at all. I don't know what that says about me. Could it be I still have a soul to be saved? Is it a sign?!
Because I too, can't find what that says, mostly out of my curiosity to read what dirty secrets lie under redactions, I'm tempted to find a copy of this somewhere. One assumes the number of asterisks hiding what is either hilariously or boringly filthy are not indicative of the actual word length, which is annoying.