Sega Working on Dreamcast Retail Collection

Buizel91

Autobot
Aug 25, 2008
As long as Sonic Adventure 2, Battle comes out, i'm a happy bunny.

The game had so many memories of mine...Including this

The song completely fits the first stage and is probably the best song for a single level in a game...ever.

dsmops2003

Sep 23, 2009
Damn Skies of Arcadia was nice. I hope it makes its way into the releases. Although it pissed me off I want another go at Record of Lodoss War.

Apr 28, 2008
If they release Power Stone 1+2 with added online support, I'll be a very, very, very happy person.

Tom Phoenix

Mar 28, 2009
Good. I always enjoy seeing retail game collections . Makes me feel like I am getting more bang for my buck.

Zer_

Rocket Scientist
Feb 7, 2008
SalamanderJoe said:
Sounds good. I can finally play Shenmue and see if it's as good as people say. That plus Crazy Taxi, AND Sonic Adventure AND Jet Set Radio all on the same disc would be pretty awesome.

[sub]On a small insignificant note, I just realised SoulCalibur has been a downloadable title for ages hasn't it?[/sub]
Shenmue is a unique experience. You either love it, or hate it. Play the game for the story, the atmosphere and the attention to detail and you'll enjoy yourself. Play the story for combat, and action, then you will be disappointed.

So with that in mind, you'll probably enjoy the experience, and will be left wanting more... :(

airrazor7

Nov 8, 2010
loc978 said:
airrazor7 said:
loc978 said:
...my dreamcast still works fine...
thumbs up to you sir.
Kudos to anyone who still owns a working classic console.
...classic?
crap, my Atari 2600 still works fine too...
I feel old now.
Don't say that, you'll make me feel old with you. Man, it seems like such a long time ago when I got my Sega Genesis.

ArchAngelKira

Mar 25, 2010
I still have my dreamcast so I can just play them on that...but if u don't have a dreamcast go get em.