Sequels you've always dreamt of.

Soxafloppin

Coxa no longer floppin'
Jun 22, 2009
Legacy of Kain!

They continue to pump out Tomb Raider games but refuse to make a new Legacy of Kain game!!

With Kain and Razael as playable character!

Deadyawn

Jan 25, 2011
It's funny. The instant I saw this thread I thought battlefront 3. God I hope that guy is right!

TheIronRuler

Mar 18, 2011
captaincabbage said:
So Escapists, it's a pretty straight forward question, what sequel have you always looked forwards to but never gotten?

Mine would have to be Star Wars Battlefront 3. It could have been straight up brilliant, and would have been, had production not stopped when it did.

Naturally, this video makes me squeal in excitement.

I support this claim, the first two were great.

Lazy Kitty

Evil
May 1, 2009
Dungeon Keeper 3
Nox 2
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 3
Half Life 2: Episode 3
Evil Genius 2
Age of Empires 2: Age of Kings 2 (More like Age of Empire 2, less like Age of Empires 3, in fact, I'd be happy with a remake of AoE2 for modern systems.)

Xskills

Jan 11, 2010
Strider 3 for XBLA & PSN in the MT Framework as a 2.5D sidescroller (a la BC:R) would be really nice.
A Castlevania in the Iga-verse that used the Lords of Shadow engine.

Anjel

Mar 28, 2011
Diablo III... the game is a lie.

Seriously though, give me another reality numbing Rollercoaster Tycoon anyday.

Khronas

Jun 1, 2011
Warcraft 4 perhaps less RTS and more RPG but with wow eating its way through all the established story lines it seems unlikely.

RuralGamer

Jan 1, 2011
putowtin said:
Don said:
KOTOR 3, done by Bioware again (TOR doesn't count)
this, a million times this! and I don't mind if it's made by Obsidian, sure KotOR gave us Darth Revan (a sith lord than makes Vader look like a.... moaning blond haired kid) but KotOR II gave us Atton, and I love Atton!

And besides Obsidian made the only Fallout I can enjoy!
Of course then LucasArts became afraid of money and success a few years later and now they haven't released a good game in 6 years in my books.

Oh and I've just thought of another; Total Annihilation - Supreme Commander is NOT the same in my books; it can try and be a spiritual successor all it wants, but isn't anywhere near as good in my books. Pity it probably will never be though.
Actually, another Age of Empires game wouldn't go amiss either; its only been four years at least.

PleaseDele

Oct 30, 2010
Zhukov said:
I shall now say the same things always I say whenever this thread appears:

- Beyond Good & Evil 2
- Mirror's Edge 2

That would be nice.
I am also still waiting on my Beyond Good and Evil 2. Where is it?!!!!!!!!