Sequels you've always dreamt of.

AmbitiousWorm

I'm going to leave this blank.
Dec 2, 2010
captaincabbage said:
AmbitiousWorm said:
Episode 3

/thread

Can't really think of anything on the spot. A remake of the movie Dune but thats not really a sequel.

Sorry for ruining your thread
Oh don't be such a knob, it's just your opinion and certainly no "end thread" title.
/thread is only meant as a joke. Haven't you noticed the huge, crazy HL2 fanmob running around the internet?

OT: Commander Keen 7 (the one on Gameboy doesn't count because I didn't have one back then)

WhiteFangofWhoa

Jan 11, 2008
Wild Arms 6
A sequel to Demon's Crest, any system
A sequel to Front Mission: Gun Hazard on the DS or 3DS.
A new X-Wing/TIE Fighter game spanning multiple generations, sides and pilots from the KoToR era all the way to the Yuuzhan Vong war in the expanded universe.

Sir Boss

Mar 24, 2011
Star Wars Empire at War 2
Rome II: Total War
Star Wars: Battlefront III PLEEAAZ!
Mass Effect 3
Fallout 4 (since it seems to follow the whatever the hell i feel like school of sequel numbering)
Dragon Age 3

now all need is some money

4RM3D

May 10, 2011
Coratto said:
Threads of Fate 2
So there actually is another person on the planet that has played Threads of Fate. I wasn't sure until now.

As for the question...
You either want a sequel because the game is awesome or because the story is open/unresolved.

Going by the former I could just list all my favorite games. Going by the latter a few game endings that bugged me (as in wanted more).

Kingdom Hearts (damn you KH3 teaser at the end of part 2)
The Longest Journey: Dreamfall (Want to buy an ending)
Planescape: Torment (Want to explore the other areas mentioned in the game that are not accessible also a follow up story on the main character could be interesting)

And probably a few more I can't recall now.

Ambassador Kosh

Sep 22, 2011
Homeworld 3, which I've heard rumors about so it might actually be a possibillity.
Republic Commando 2/Imperial Commando; I mean seriously, one of the best Star Wars games to come out of the prequel trilogy.

Soxafloppin

Coxa no longer floppin'
Jun 22, 2009
Lost Kingdoms 3, MAKE IT HAPPEN.

A new Cell Damage (Heck I'd be happy with the original on PSN/XBL)

A new Legacy of Kain (I have a feeling it would be all God of war-ish though)

I love me some GOW but leave Legacy of Kain alone.

go-10

Feb 3, 2010
Legend of Dragoon 2, Brave Fencer Musashi 2 (a real sequel not that PS2 garbage), Super Mario RPG 2