Serial Killer Round 33! Under New, but not at all different, management! All wrapped up

Jak23

Oct 1, 2010
*Attacks Gypsy in the back with foam chainsaw* Me and Schizzy are allies...

SkyeNeko

Dec 30, 2010
We should rename Murderville, what with no deaths in the past week. I think this is a record.

Jak23

Oct 1, 2010
@Gypsy Meh, the whole allies thing wasn't working out for me anyway... *chainsaws through Schizzy*

Mr. Omega

ANTI-LIFE JUSTIFIES MY HATE!
Jul 1, 2010
@Skye: I think it's a conspiracy! A c-o-n......uh...spiracy! I'm tellin' ya, they all just sit round their conspiracy table and they conspire!

Schizzy

Oct 9, 2008
@Jak: *Blinks*

Meh!

'sonly a flesh wound.

On to other matters.

@Dew: *Tackle*

Oh no you don't!

It shall be renamed Schizmania!

War Penguin

Serious Whimsy
Jun 13, 2009
@Skye: I thought Murderville was only a code name for this town, made by the constant undercover detectives who come here and merely die at the hands of either the killer or the mob, making this a notorious area and receiving no tourist attraction, leaving us with a terrible economy and making us even more blood thirsty than before as a result.
I think I put way too much more thought into this than I needed to. <_<

Link_to_Future

Good Dog. Best Friend.
Nov 19, 2009
@WP: Wow...that sounds like a soul-crushingly depressing cycle.

So yeah, you're probably right. ^_^

War Penguin

Serious Whimsy
Jun 13, 2009
@LtF: I always figured this game would make an awesome movie/miniseries on how one man tries to find the true secrets of "Murderville" while slowly succumbing to that soul crushing cycle. Needed a slightly more plausible back story on the town, though.

Also, this would be in the theme/trailer:
Just sends shivers down your spine, don't it.

EDIT: Plus, all of us regulars would be characters in this detective story of mystery, intrigue, distrust, and murder.

Wow, I reeeaaally put too much thought into this. <_<

SkyeNeko

Dec 30, 2010
@Link/Penguin: We are all here because after our grisly murders, we refuse to move on and are stuck in an in-between, a place we call "Jesus Infinite Buffet". There is no actual "heaven", it's just a concept we've dreamed up, a shared hallucination of sorts to keep from going mad. Just when we think we are about to find out who our killer is and gain the closure needed to cross over, POOF! We find ourselves alive again, with the killer that took everything away from us now lording over our lives. We live with suspicion and jealousy, continuing to attempt to kill all others in the asylum in order to bring some sort of consolation that our real target is out of our reach.

LOLjk everyone just likes to kill.

War Penguin

Serious Whimsy
Jun 13, 2009
@Skye: Listening to Karma Police and reading that at the same time just made me shiver with fear and delight. That was beautiful and genius, and if this thing does turn into a series, that's totally going to be included! :0

elementsoul

Aug 28, 2009
@War Penguin I have a couple different songs that could work for our theme in one way or another.

or possibly

You have all wept once more? why?
I would never ask for such. Go.
I have realized for once in my existence my true happiness.
This is a first time for me? I feel innocent, caring, and non-threatening.
Reincarnation for a better life? becoming one with true harmony.
No gods have caressed or burned me, only nature is willing to comfort me.
Salvation is dead and all of you have passed away with me today.
I will never have to entertain or please any of you ever again.
I am alive. My memory is the only thing keeping the old tears in my eyes.
I still know that all of you are taking for the sake of not leaving.
You are killing the innocent for your so-called nutrition.
You are infecting our lands with your filth.
You are killing for the sake of your promotions in life.
One day we will all be in this soil?
with no gods to slave to, and no heroes to kill for.