Serial Killer Round 33! Under New, but not at all different, management! All wrapped up

Jak23

Oct 1, 2010
@Gypsy Wait. What are you doing down here? How deep am I? WHY IS THERE CEMENT FALLING ON MY HEAD!

Jak23

Oct 1, 2010
@Gypsy Your grave is two miles underground? Who buried you? Please hurry to answer, because cement is starting to blocking my ears.

elementsoul

Aug 28, 2009
I'm not sure why I'm being waited one. I already announced that I died. I just haven't had time or an idea to write my death yet.

CounterAttack

A Writer With Many Faces
Dec 25, 2008
@element: I think it's more Icarion's problem. He didn't announce the death or get people to start voting. I'll do it for him.

Element is dead. Vote, people.

Zero_ctrl

Feb 26, 2009
Well, ladies and gentlemen, I feel that I have observed enough.
I've been watching all of you from the perspective of an outsider, taking notes as I've gone along.
After about a month's time, I feel ready to present my predictions.

As you can see, I haven't been able to decide between Pm0n3y or Ynneck89. This is where you come in.
I am a new member of your community, I don't have enough information to decide between the two. It is up to you to decide who you vote for, but I feel it would be easiest if we decide on one first and then the other.

If you are uncertain who is responsible, let us check with Pmoney first. If the killings continue, then I am afraid it must be Ynneck.

Let's be simple with this.
1. Pm0n3y
2. Ynneck89
3. Steakheart (EDIT November 5: Nope, it's one of the other two)

This party will end. If you have a better idea of who should go first, please let me know.

Godspeed,

Spy out.

E: Looks like I made quite a few big mistakes. Oh well. Add Steakheart to the list of potential suspects.

E2: Hopefully that's all the mistakes. If you see anymore, let me know. I also changed up my speculation.

Moros

Nuclear Zombie
Jan 25, 2010
Because clearly if one says their not the killer and the other doesn't say anything, then it's clearly the one who didn't say anything.

Zero_ctrl

Feb 26, 2009
@Jak: I know, I just received the answer for my question today. I certainly would have posted this sooner if I could.

@Ynneck: Wat?

Moros

Nuclear Zombie
Jan 25, 2010
@Zero: Well you made it sound like you were just going to ask if one of us wasn't the killer. I apologize if that is not what you meant by it.

Zero_ctrl

Feb 26, 2009
@Ynneck: Oh no! That's not what I meant at all. :O
I was asking the innocents who were still alive to decide on who to lynch between the two choices.

@Everyone: My bad, it looks like Pmoney only posted in this thread once. Like I said, it was not a very good assumption.

Link_to_Future

Good Dog. Best Friend.
Nov 19, 2009
@Ynnek: I can see how you would be confused.

Also, that would be the best spy strategy ever. "Hey, the killer is honest, right?" :p

Schizzy

Oct 9, 2008
@Link: Cuz a good honest killer wouldn't lie about killing:

"Hah! I've killed you!"

"Oh woe is me. I dead"

"Haha! Gotcha! I didn't kill ya!"

"You suck!"

Jun 13, 2010
Zero_ctrl said:
Well, ladies and gentlemen, I feel that I have observed enough.
I've been watching all of you from the perspective of an outsider, taking notes as I've gone along.
After about a month's time, I feel ready to present my predictions.

As you can see, I haven't been able to decide between Pm0n3y or Ynneck89. This is where you come in.
I am a new member of your community, I don't have enough information to decide between the two. It is up to you to decide who you vote for, but I feel it would be easiest if we decide on one first and then the other.

If you are uncertain who is responsible, let us check with Pmoney first. If the killings continue, then I am afraid it must be Ynneck.

Godspeed,

Spy out.
Unfortunately I have found what may or may not be a fatal flaw in your logic. Sky14kemea is not dead. Skyeneko was the second executed and she isn't on your list. I don't know if this changes anything, but Sky was listed as your number 1 suspicion so I would hate for nobody to notice this until it's too late.

Edit: Also Steakheart is still alive. Deathklok was the first lynched.

Zero_ctrl

Feb 26, 2009
I can't believe I made those mistakes. >_>
But it's okay though, because:
Sky14kemea would be eliminated by the third question, as Sky14 didn't join after Jan 2009.
As for Steakheart, he's proven innocent by the third question I made too.

Bad mistakes on my part, but it looks like we're okay if those are the only ones.
I blame my lack of familiarity with you all.

E: I need to focus. Steakheart is not innocent because of the final question.
Adding him to the list.