Serial Killer Round 43 - Welcome to the Killtona 500 (Finish Line Reached! Race is Over!)

Fury Is Me.

Oh, Tasty Tasty.
Feb 20, 2010
Before i bug off and let ya'll play your game, if any of you would inform me of hen the next one starts via steam of something, (ID: Kenpachi Ramasama), That'd be great.

Malyc

Bullets... they don't affect me.
Feb 17, 2010
I think I've fallen back onto the planet... Have I?\

>.>
<.<

NeoAC

Zombie Nation #LetsRise
Jun 9, 2008
[HEADING=1]THE PACE CAR IS OFF! THE KILLER IS NOW LOOSE![/HEADING]

Hope you keep your grill clean and don't get collected in his path of destruction.​

NeoAC

Zombie Nation #LetsRise
Jun 9, 2008
[HEADING=1]WE HAVE OUR FIRST CASUALTY![/HEADING]

[HEADING=2]The medic did their job and has made the save in the first round, so the killer's second choice is the one who goes down. Who is the first car to crash out? The PM is away.[/HEADING]​

MinimanZombie

Apr 8, 2011
Well...I wasn't brutally murdered. Because I had the best get away vehicle of all! THE PENNY FARTHING! (Who needs pictures?) AWAAAAAAAYYYY!
*Me rides off into the sunset, wearing a bowler hat and suit, on his majestic transport*.

Malyc

Feb 17, 2010

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
I finally came home. My darling wife was gone with the kids, gone camping. They knew how busy I was and how I needed my silence during these final days. The Murderville election was raging and my manager and I were both pleased with the recent polling. Some said it was madness to attempt to ban weapons in a town full of gunsmiths. The violence of the previous three years had finally convinced the voters that the way to security was not with a gun but with the elimination of guns.

There had been death threats but that was nothing new. I had been a council member for years in this troubled city and received numerous ones. Hell, the mayor had a whole separate mailbox for the threats. Nobody took it seriously. Least of all myself.

I sat down in my living room, picked up my book and heard the back door click. Surely not me. I'm a public figure, a man who's death would escalate the witchhunt! There had already been a close call and nobody was safe. But me... I was...

I was...

A perfect target. Why didn't I think about security more seriously? All this time campaigning and I had put it in the back of my mind! I sat up abruptly, stumbling over the footrest and coming to my feet just as you smiled that maniacal grin.

Too late. No way to escape. From beneath that mask I couldn't see who you were.

"The violence never ends, you should have known this."

"Why? Why do we need to live in such a state of constant fear and torment?"

"Because... it amuses us."

"...us?"

"Don't be daft man. Even if I fall before my grand work is complete, others will rise to take my place. Outlawing private arms won't stop anyone from enjoying the hunt. Besides, it was just a play on the fear I created for you. You don't care, you just want to be mayor."

"You're insane." I say, watching you take a step backwards into the kitchen.

You ignored me, pulling a can of gasoline from the table. You must have brought it with you...

"This time no doctor will stop the slaughter."

You start pouring it all over my beautiful home, enjoying every moment of my suspense.

"Well, go ahead. Shoot me."

"No." you say, tossing the empty can aside. "That would be too perfect for you."

I make a mad dash for the hallway and manage to slip past you. Stairs, got to climb, got to get to my balcony...

A sharp pain. The knife you used was sharp and effective. I lay flat against the stairs as you come to retrieve your thrown weapon. I gasp for air whereas mere minutes before I could hardly breath out of fear.

I know it is over, the world becomes light and airy. You remove the weapon of my demise and flip me over onto my back. More stabbings, my arms frozen and seemingly powerless to intervene. You cut me up with the speed and the precision of someone who had many other chances to practice.

I try to speak but I only manage to spit out a defiant: "...you!"

You remove the mask and for a moment I see your face. It was someone I knew, someone I recognized. I point my finger up in anger and in despair as my mind cannot find your name amidst the torrent of pain and agony you unleashed upon my being.

"Farewell... politician."

You walk back towards the living room, stopping for a moment to light up a large cigar. I somehow manage to begin crawling back towards the room. The phone... My insides roar, vital fluids pour out...

You drop the cigar into the gasoline. However, seeing my efforts to get back to the room, you pause.

"Almost forgot."

You rip the phone from the table and depart, whistling some song to yourself gleefully.

You bastard! You bastard! You bast-

Moving was becoming more and more impossible. I pull myself against the coffee table as the flames hungrily expand amongst the furniture and walls. The realization that nobody was going to come for me, nobody could stop me from dying finally hit me.

It became a matter of deciding how to spend my last moments in this godforsaken town...

I notice the remote to my record player has fallen beside me. I pick it up and press play. Amongst the growing fire, a song began to play. I turn up the volume all the way in a vain attempt to try and get someone to hear. The will to survive faded away as the melody swelled...

[sub]For maximum effect lower the volume of the song at 5:00 and start the fire effects at full volume.[/sub]

As the darkness pulled me in, one last fleeting thought filled my mind. A joke I had once told a priest friend at a recent party rally:

Good politicians never get into heaven, they merely talk their way out of hell...

Fine.

[sub]By no means am I implying I was the celebrity.[/sub]

NeoAC

Zombie Nation #LetsRise
Jun 9, 2008
[HEADING=1]REDLIN 5 HAS CRASHED OUT ON LAP ONE![/HEADING]

[HEADING=2]The race's Canadian content has been cut in half! Now start voting and we'll see who gets parked...into the grave![/HEADING]​

Link_to_Future

Good Dog. Best Friend.
Nov 19, 2009
@Redlin: Really liked how you referred to the killer in the second person. That was a cool touch. :D

Sorry you got wiped out though. :/

Malyc

Feb 17, 2010
*makes it into turn one, narrowly avoids getting caught up in the wreck*

To answer the question that may or may not happen, YES! I am going to be using racing themed stuff in my posts. If that gets me killed, so be it.

CounterAttack

A Writer With Many Faces
Dec 25, 2008
Ahaha. Silly people racing around on the ground. My hover bike avoids all the crashes!
[sup]Except with birds and suchlike. But I think my reflexes can handle it.[/sup]

Berenzen

Jul 9, 2011
@CA how's the handling on that bike there? No friction typically means that momentum is a littler harder to change.