Serial Killer Round 59: Wake Up Machine (Game over)

Elfgore

Your friendly local nihilist
Legacy
Dec 6, 2010
I followed Widget into her office. I quickly placed my hand against my back, making sure the knife was still there. I felt the bump on my back and knew all was well.
"Sit down, Kira." Widget stated.
"I'd prefer to stand." I argued back.
"Fine, be tired. Asshole. The fuck do you want?"
"Well, as you know. Everyone knows I am Kira. It will only be so long until they kill me."
"And who do we have to blame for that?"
"Me, but I know that action would have consequences. Either way, I know I'm dying." I reached for the knife at my back. And pulled it out. "It would be better to achieve full vengeance by killing the one who betrayed me before." I quickly pulled the knife out of the sheath and leapt on top of Widget. The robot girl must have seen it coming. She somehow threw me over her shoulder and into the wall behind her.
"I expected more of you, Elfy. You had the potential, but your moronic anger got the best of you." Widget smiled. I heard the crackling of Widget's tazer and then an insufferable pain on my back. My vision turned blurry.

I awoke some time later, my hands tied behind my back and on my knees. Widget stood before me, as did the three survivors.
"Since you people seem to lack the talent to kill Kira, I guess I'll have to do it myself!" Widget shouted. She powered on her tazer again, only to be cut off by the sound of drums beating.

It was then, I heard the voices. The voices signalizing his arrival.
"No, no not yet! I'm not ready! We haven't finished our deal yet!" A wall of flame shot up and the very room seemed to turn into hell itself. A man came out of the flame, with a black tuxedo, a black cane, and a black top hat.
"Our deal isn't completed!" I shouted again. The man let out a laugh of pure joy.
"Well, Elfy boy. You made a big mistake in trusting me to get you vengeance. You see, when we made our little deal. I forgot to tell you one little thing." The man brought his face inches from mine. "Don't ever trust the Devil, *****!" He shouted as he shoved his fist inside my chest and ripped out my soul. The Devil gave a quick salute to Widget and the other survivors, before leaping back into the wall of fire. The endless abyss awaited me. The last thing I saw before falling into the dark, was Widget's glowing eyes and her smiling face.

[sub]Gifs created by Aerosteam.[/sub]

Malbourne

Ari!
Sep 4, 2013
So...Was this a killsteal, technically? Can that be considered a kill? Does that add to the total number of murdered? I can't even...

Neuromancer

Endless Struggle
Legacy
Mar 16, 2012
a homeless squat
Country
None
@Elfgore: You know, if you killed someone, there was a good chance that you could've won.

Whatever the case, nice death post. It was fun working for you. We had a pretty good run.

Elfgore

Legacy
Dec 6, 2010
@Neuromancer: I probably could have, but eh. It doesn't feel right going down with the greats because people didn't vote. It's been a blast for me as well. We kicked some serious ass before going down.

The reactions here are perfect! No one predicts a suicide!

Elfgore

Legacy
Dec 6, 2010
@Lewd Cop James funs: I knew you'd love this ending. I tried my friend. I voted for him, I even tried to kill him. Only I failed.

Aerosteam

Get out while you still can
Sep 22, 2011
[HEADING=1]Elfgore was murdered![/HEADING]Remember when I said Kira could kill me? I lied. Full game over announcement to come soon.​

NeoAC

Zombie Nation #LetsRise
Jun 9, 2008
.......................WHAT??? I....Jesus. I don't know if this worse than the time WarPenguin killed himself accidently in round one or not...

Aerosteam

Sep 22, 2011
To anyone who has already sent their vote for the Death Awards, you can change your vote if you want. In two days, voting will end and so will the raundo, with an announcement of:

-How Chaucer died
-A hint of what would happen if I died
-An interview with a certain contestant
-Who won in the Death Awards
-The conclusion to the raundo's story
-Game Master's final notes for the raundo

@Elfgore: Start the next round until then, k?

Elfgore

Legacy
Dec 6, 2010
Aerosteam said:
@Elfgore: Start the next round until then, k?
@Aero: Is there meant to be a "don't" before that, or do you just want me to get the players ready so once you finish up we can start.

@Reassuring Cop James funs: You could always help by joining next round. *wink wink nudge nudge*

@Caramel: You should like it. I changed it around a little to more of a Halloween theme.

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat 🐐
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
🇬🇧

This round... this round. That I did not expect, which I should have expected by now :p

Aerosteam

Sep 22, 2011
@Elfgore: Oh yeah, slipped up my typing. Only start the next round after two days.

So you decided in a title for Round 60 yet? I'd like to start making the title card.

Elfgore

Legacy
Dec 6, 2010
@Aero: That's cool, man. I have that day off, so I can focus on getting it started.

I still have no clue what I'm gonna call it. I had a great idea about a week ago, but I forgot to write it down. Maybe I should ask the people here...

@Everyone: The next round is a costume party set in the Devil's mansion. I need a good name.

Malbourne

Ari!
Sep 4, 2013
@Elfgore: Horny and Hotfooted
Adramelech-a-Hi, Mecca-Hiney-Ho
Ba'alroom Dancing
Mammon's Jam-On
Asmodeus Ex Machina
I Love Lucifer
The Belial of the Ball
Barbas' Barbecue and Open Bar

Or is it just one devil?