Serial Killer Round 59: Wake Up Machine (Game over)

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
@Barbas: Yeah I could feel myself heading that way, so I figured I should take a long rest.@Cop: Aww, thanks :D

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
sky14kemea said:
@Barbas: Yeah I could feel myself heading that way, so I figured I should take a long rest.(...)
A wise choice. Now you'll be forum famous again! :D

Well, that's enough derailing for one evening. I'd better climb aboard my pimpstrider and shuffle on outta here.

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
@Barbas: Ha! I've never been forum famous. I was probably more (in)famous as a Mod than a normal user.

NeoAC

Zombie Nation #LetsRise
Jun 9, 2008
@Sky De-modding: It's all a ploy you know. She handed in her hammer to go undercover in the seedy underbelly of the escapist, infiltrating a devious flame group and stopping them before they turn the site into a den of Brony pics and Religious spam wars!

Oh...oh wait...I just blew everything didn't I? Damn it Neo! You can't be saying this stuff out loud! Oh well. Guess you'll just have to stay retired Sky.

kingofkumquats

Mar 5, 2012
Wow. Things are getting interesting. This one crazy game show.

Question: Where do I find some fruit around here?

Drummodino

Can't Stop the Bop
Jan 2, 2011
@Super-Frappe: Don't feel bad celebrating your survival dude, I'd do the same :p

Although I'm kinda happy I died, that was a fun death post. I learnt a couple of new things I can do in GIMP and Animation Shop, that's always fun. Pretty happy with how it turned out :D

Malbourne

Ari!
Sep 4, 2013
@Drummodino: I was actually gonna ask which program you opted for. Needless to say, it turned out great!

Really is a shame a band of teenage do-gooders didn't rescue you at the last second. Well, us deceased can face our true selves on our own clock, now.

Drummodino

Can't Stop the Bop
Jan 2, 2011
@Comrade-in-death Mal: Thanks! Although like every gif I make, there are a bunch of ways I could have made it better when I look at it in hindsight.

And yea, it looks like we were the Yamano and Konishi of this game. Hopefully our deaths will inspire the rest of this lot to get their act together and catch Kira!

Aerosteam

Get out while you still can
Sep 22, 2011
@The Late Drum: I want to bring up the fact that some people voted for you last cycle even though Kira clearly tried to kill you beforehand. XD

Drummodino

Can't Stop the Bop
Jan 2, 2011
@Aeroblaster: Wha??? People need to pay more attention!

I'm very disappointed in you all! Hmmph!

Aerosteam

Sep 22, 2011
@Dinoblaster: There's been a couple of dumb votes so far actually, someone even voted for mwah.

SirDerpy

May 4, 2013
@Drummocchi: "Pay more attention"

Hmmmm...I feel like that isn't the problem here...>_>

@King: I hear there's a load of food and other types of edible objects in the cafeteria, they might have some strawberries for your personal use.

Aerosteam

Sep 22, 2011
@kumquat guy: I hear Terratina.'s got some cherries.

[small]Heh heh.[/small]

Elfgore

Your friendly local nihilist
Legacy
Dec 6, 2010
@Drum: But it's the perfect plan. Get all suspicion off yourself!

SirDerpy

May 4, 2013
I can smell it in the air.

Do we have blood? Do we have retribution? Or has another innocent fallen prey to the bloodied hands of many?

That is to say, do we have a clear executee yet?

SirDerpy

May 4, 2013
@Mocha Frappe: I'm not proud for voting, either. [Insert democratic political joke here]

One day, Frappe, you're going to be Kira. On that day, the Serial Killer game shall have a revolution, and all will be plunged into a dark age of civil war and political unrest.

It may or may not involve more cute pictures of penguins.

In other news, now that I have written a tl;dr-worthy death post in preparation for my eventual death, I have nothing to fear. Come at me, Kira! I dare ya!