Serial Killer Round 62: Lost in Space - Killer Has Been Executed

Drummodino

Can't Stop the Bop
Jan 2, 2011
[HEADING=2]The Killer has been chosen. They may now select a Lawyer.[/HEADING]​

VanQ

Casual Plebeian
Oct 23, 2009
I have good news folks! The robot vendors are offline but the backup systems are keeping the bar fridges up and in running order! You know what that means? Free booze! Anyone care to join me for some frosty beers in the dark? We can share spooky stories!

Oct 10, 2011
Hmm... Maybe I can do some sciencey stuff to restore the power! I'm gonna poke around inside some of these disabled robots to see if I can find a working power doohickey.

Twintix

Jun 28, 2014
Augh! With the lights out, I'm pretty much screwed if I stay in my room!

Or anywhere else, for that matter, if I'm on my own...It's Horror Rules 101: Never be on your own!
VanQ said:
Anyone care to join me for some frosty beers in the dark? We can share spooky stories!
Fine, but only because I don't want to be alone. We might die, but at least we die in good company!

Mr.Mage

Dec 18, 2014
Fools! Stay together and make noise as a distraction. I'll be in the shadows hiding from the killer because that always works in horror movies. At least I think *wimpers in the corner*.

VanQ

Casual Plebeian
Oct 23, 2009
@Caramel Frappe: What's all this talk of dying? I'm sure everything will be fine... but now I'm a bit worried. I guess I'll join you to try and fix the lights then. But it better be spooky!

So, where to? Is there an engineering bay in this place or something?

Drummodino

Can't Stop the Bop
Jan 2, 2011
[HEADING=2]
All roles have been assigned. The Killer and Medic may act.​
[/HEADING]

Schizzy

Oct 9, 2008
*Seals self in cargo bay full of food and water*

Nobody will get me here. Neither will the alien I left outside the airlock. Nosireee!

Oct 10, 2011
*completely smashes a robot with a sledgehammer*
Yes, I see... Smashing these robots seems to smash them. Next expiriment! *grabs peanut butter*

QuietCupOfTea

Tea-rex
Sep 21, 2010
Does anyone want to come with me to see if there are any human staff hiding away somewhere? Maybe they'll know what's going on...

Malbourne

Ari!
Sep 4, 2013
@CupOfT:

You may be disappointed. If you think any human remains, you'll find...human remains, in all likelihood. Why don't you stay in the lounge and be my emergency bait emergency bait.

QuietCupOfTea

Tea-rex
Sep 21, 2010
@Malbourne: I, uh... Well I guess it's better than being alone. Kind of... You better know some good stories though.

Twintix

Jun 28, 2014
@QuietCupOfTea [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/profiles/view/QuietCupOfTea] @Malbourne [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/profiles/view/Malbourne] Can I join you guys? I don't wanna be alone and robots are boring. (Seriously, we're on Mars. Robots must be kinda redundant at this point)

Malbourne

Ari!
Sep 4, 2013
@Twintix: Sure! We could play Red Rover. Better enjoy it, too, because I can't think of any more Mars references.

Twintix

Jun 28, 2014
@Malbourne [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/profiles/view/Malbourne] Fine by me. I brought some Mars bars. Now we have another Mars reference. I can throw in some Milky Way ones too if Mars is too limiting.