Serial Killer Round 77: Experiment 3-0159: Now with extra Science! Round over! Killer wins!

Wary Wolf

Sep 10, 2015
@intothecaramelfrappe:

From the depths of hell I tag at thee!

Bring teh mey-meys!

I steel your LOLZ!

Only one of us can wins the internets!

Jux

Hmm
Sep 2, 2012
Murderbot 5000 should kill the monster girls. Abominations against humanity I tell you!

gritch

Tastes like Science!
Feb 21, 2011
[HEADING=2]Someone's been murdered![/HEADING]
The Lawyer question will be answered now. Deathpost incoming![hr]Huh. No stab wounds this time. How'd they manage that? I must make note of this. *Furiously writes on clipboard*

EvilRoy

The face I make when I see unguarded pie.
Legacy
Jan 9, 2011
Its getting weird in here.

Also, still alive. In all of your faces who didn't believe in me especially you Gritch.

DoPo

"You're not cleared for that."
Jan 30, 2012
Man, science is so cool. This facility is packed with awesome things.

"Please step into the next chamber" - the voice from the sound system advised us and we all did.

But yeah, this facility has awesome blinking lights; amazing beakers and various other glassware that I don't know the names of; various instruments for serious science; a walrus; fake blood; and everything;

It's all so fascinating. No wonder I signed up for this experiment. Or at least, I think that's why I signed up. I'm not exactly sure - I don't seem to remember signing up. Must be temporary amnesia from...erm, whatever we are testing here.

"Please close your eyes" - again, we all do

As I wrack my brain, the only memory from before waking up here is of some joker coming up behind me and asking "Hey, buddy, does this smell like chloroform to you?". Nothing since. Eh, really must be temporary amnesia. I'm sure I must have had a reason to come here. This place being so incredible seems very likely.

"Please enjoy this music with your eyes closed" - some classical piece starts playing

The music is a bit loud to begin with.

"Do not be distracted"

It's also, oddly getting louder but, eh, well, let's try to concentrate on this task. It must be important for science. Only, my back is killing me. I think I must have slept twisted or something while I was down under whatever they gave me. Yeah, that must be it - I was feeling a bit stiff when I woke up...

"Do not peek"

...but now the effects are wearing off, so I can actually feel my back. It's probably just sleeping in an odd position. Or I'm getting the flu.

Am I sweating? I feel something run down my back. Most likely flu then, if I am sweating.

"Please continue listening to the music"

Ugh, I feel a bit lightheaded...

"with your eyes closed"

...also rather tired. I think I'll lie down - they said eyes closed...

"Correct - eyes closed"

...but not that I need to stand. I'll...just...lie...down.

My back hurts really bad.

And why...

...does the floor...

...smell like...

...blood?

Strange...

Wary Wolf

Sep 10, 2015
Caramel Frappe said:
@Wary Wolf: How do you know about my DeviantArt Account [http://intothecaramelfrappe.deviantart.com/]? That's pretty crazy fam if that wasn't intentional.
Uhh... It's listed as your homepage on your profile. Might want to change it if you don't want us weirdos from DeviantArt tagging you. :p

[sub]I did tag you right? Might not have worked because that pic is in my scrap book.[/sub]

EvilRoy said:
Its getting weird in here.

Also, still alive. In all of your faces who didn't believe in me especially you Gritch.
Unless you're Gritch-i-kun, getting it in my face will cost extra.

gritch

Tastes like Science!
Feb 21, 2011
[HEADING=2]Test Subject 019 (DoPo) is dead! Voting will begin.[/HEADING]
He had no role and has now become a Trickster.

All living players have until June 30 17:00 EST to cast their votes.
Arbiter and Tricksters are may act now.
[HEADING=3][timer=06/30/2016 17:00 EST][/HEADING]
[hr]DoPo's head turned into a puddle of goo. Neat.

Fat Hippo

Prepare to be Gnomed
Legacy
May 29, 2009
Well, this is getting interesting. I hope the spy stops playing with himself long enough to give us a list.

Fractral

Tentacle God
Feb 28, 2012
@Tizzy: What took you so long? Even I gave in to the nagging of my housemate and played it a few months ago.
I was going to go for genocide after beating pacifist, but after seeing the ending I couldn't bring myself to reset.

Dr. Crawver

Doesn't know why he has premium
Nov 20, 2009
Fractral said:
@Tizzy: What took you so long? Even I gave in to the nagging of my housemate and played it a few months ago.
I was going to go for genocide after beating pacifist, but after seeing the ending I couldn't bring myself to reset.
Oh you're missing out. I've got my save just before the final boss, and it's such a challenging fight that I've refused to move on from it. I just keep reloading it and punching him in the face. I've almost reached the point that I can no-hit the whole thing. I've played it that many times.

Fractral

Tentacle God
Feb 28, 2012
@Crawver: Just watching the genocide ending made me feel like a horrible person. I don't think I could bear to reach that point.
It doesn't help that the game calls you out for watching it on youtube :/

Dr. Crawver

Nov 20, 2009
Fractral said:
@Crawver: Just watching the genocide ending made me feel like a horrible person. I don't think I could bear to reach that point.
It doesn't help that the game calls you out for watching it on youtube :/
I've been at that fight now for the last 3 months, and pretty sure nearly 8 hours of my play time are just me doing the fight repeatedly. The moment I survive the last attack I just exit the game. I don't even see the bad parts, just the fight.

EvilRoy

The face I make when I see unguarded pie.
Legacy
Jan 9, 2011
TizzytheTormentor said:
Just played Undertale for the first time with [user]staika[/user], he pretty much guided me through the pacifist route while he drank all my booze.

Gotta say, I really enjoyed it. 10/10, would flirt with goat mom again.
I'm still waiting this one out... I believe people when they say its really good, but I also can't stand bullet hell games. I've gotta make the call to suffer through the gameplay to enjoy the story some day though.

Headsprouter

Monster Befriender
Legacy
Nov 19, 2010
TizzytheTormentor said:
Just played Undertale for the first time with [user]staika[/user], he pretty much guided me through the pacifist route while he drank all my booze.

Gotta say, I really enjoyed it. 10/10, would flirt with goat mom again.
Flirt with her after calling her mom, make it weird, kinky shit.

(don't actually, Goat Mom is sacred)

Dr. Crawver said:
I've been at that fight now for the last 3 months, and pretty sure nearly 8 hours of my play time are just me doing the fight repeatedly. The moment I survive the last attack I just exit the game. I don't even see the bad parts, just the fight.
Yeah, I spent so long on that bit there was just one attack that besides the final one that I had notable problems with by the end. So satisfying to finally do it, although overall I wouldn't recommend anyone the genocide route for the best initial experience. It's better as a perspective thing.

Dr. Crawver

Nov 20, 2009
Headsprouter said:
Yeah, I spent so long on that bit there was just one attack that besides the final one that I had notable problems with by the end. So satisfying to finally do it, although overall I wouldn't recommend anyone the genocide route for the best initial experience. It's better as a perspective thing.
Oh yeah, I had like 40 hours clocked before I did it.