Serial Killer, Round 80 - Resident Evil: A Game of Consequences...

Godzillarich(aka tf2godz)

Get the point
Legacy
Aug 1, 2011
Cretaceous
Country
USA
Jack O said:
tf2godz said:
I ran as fast as I could down the hallway.

"I need to find a way out of here before things go boom." I thought to my self.

"I know a way out." A random person I was forced to stay with for a few days said.

"REALLY?" I asked in a panic "Where?"

"Though this door." he answered as he opened it.

"Thanks!" I yell as I run out the door. "FREEDOM! PURe freedom..."

"SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII..."
[HEADING=1]Splat![/HEADING]
I was just a boring old dinosaur
wait a minute...

pc hasn't been online since 1:30. jumbo hasn't been online since 11:00 pm and the announcement about my death was made around 4:30 a.m. and here you are posting...

[HEADING=1]you're the only one that could have killed me[/HEADING]

dragoongfa

It's the Krossopolypse
Apr 21, 2009
A slight miscalculation is all that is needed for things to go to hell real fast, I was certain that one of the two targets was the Tyrant. In the end the one who drew too much attention to himself acted exactly like I would in case I wanted to divert attention from myself, the second one was Wesker which meant that my gut instinct was still with me.

Now the question that remained was who was the real Tyrant?

I couldn't think straight and decided to clear my head while cleaning my gun. I locked and barricaded then door and sat down with my back to the wall before disassembling it.

The well practiced procedure was enough to clear my head and I devoted myself to clean the various parts before beginning to reassemble it.

WHAM

Something hit the door with unimaginable strength bending it out of shape but the metallic frame and the impromptu barricade held for now.

WHAM

Again an other massive hit at the door, I knew that it wouldn't held for much longer and hastened to put my gun back together, it was a well practiced endeavor that only took my a couple of seconds but was it enough?

WHAM

The door still held, just barely but I was ready.

WHAM

The door finally gave way and the Tyrant rush into the room, I aimed and squeezed the trigger; knowing full well than a bullet wouldn't be enough to stop it at the enraged state it was in but at least I would go down fighting.

CLICK

"YOU GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME" I yell at myself as I look down to the firing pin that I forgot to put back into it.

I looked at the Tyrant who just grabbed me by the throat and bashed my head up against the wall.

The SPY is DEAD

Fractral

Tentacle God
Feb 28, 2012
@Jack: Would have been nice if you'd waited for me to get online before you let the killer act. When stuff happens in the middle of the night or early morning (UK Time) there's not much I can do.
In any case I'm now out of mobile data until the 15th so I'm only able to access the internet from the library. Next time I'm setting my own fucking internet up myself; stupid housemate said he was going to do it a month before we moved in but only ordered our router two days ago.

@Dragoongfa: Sorry. In the past the GM's waited for the medic to act as well before announcing the killer's actions.

Edit: Sorry, didn't mean to come across as combative. Term starts in a few days and if I don't have internet then I'm going to be kinda screwed, which is stressing me out.

The Raw Shark

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes.
Nov 19, 2014
tf2godz said:
Jack O said:
tf2godz said:

"I know a way out." A random person I was forced to stay with for a few days said.

"SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII..."
wait a minute...

pc hasn't been online since 1:30. jumbo hasn't been online since 11:00 pm and the announcement about my death was made around 4:30 a.m. and here you are posting...

[HEADING=1]you're the only one that could have killed me[/HEADING]

Or I'm a dumbass university student who decided to wait till the last day to start studying for a quiz he had for a class he kept neglecting for the past few weeks and suddenly had to distract himself before he went insane from the inevitable failure.

And believe me, you'd KNOW if it was me who did it.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
tf2godz said:

I was thinking...

...but that was good too.

Fat Hippo

Prepare to be Gnomed
Legacy
May 29, 2009
Alright, well at least we know Dragoongfa's list is legit. Out of those, these players are still alive:

JUMBO PALACE
Pirate Of PC Master race
Jack O' Ripper

I suggest the remaining players coordinate on whom to vote for ASAP. If you pool your votes and take one of them out every cycle, you have a shot here. The Lawyer's already gone, so that makes things a bit easier.

FalloutJack

Nov 20, 2008

The Killer was like this, basically.

[HEADING=2][timer=10/6/2016 1:00 PM EST][/HEADING]​

The voting!

FalloutJack

Nov 20, 2008
SupahEwok said:
I'm voting Jack.
You have to PM that, please. And stop voting for me. I didn't do it.

Oh, and incidentally, there WAS going to be a Consequence where the death of the Spy meant that Wesker had access to some of the role's intel and could ask an extra question...but since he's dead, the Tyrant basically discarded it, going "Meh".

SupahEwok

Malapropic Homophone
Legacy
Jun 24, 2010
Country
Texas
FalloutJack said:
SupahEwok said:
I'm voting Jack.
You have to PM that, please.
I know. My announcement was for the benefit of the other players, if we desire to coordinate our votes. I also don't PM my vote until near the deadline, if I think I'll be able to do so. In case more information surfaces. Even if I can change my vote I don't see the need to do so if I can simply be patient.

FalloutJack said:
And stop voting for me. I didn't do it.
You know what you did!

dragoongfa

It's the Krossopolypse
Apr 21, 2009
Question: Can I give a suggestion in regards to the vote or does that break the rules about after death Spy interference?

Pirate Of PC Master race

Rambles about half of the time
Jun 14, 2013
What up people? I am fine, thank you for asking. Now, to the main event.
The name of the game... is Trust.

I really wanted for spy to vouch for me... but things doesn't go as we have planned.
Now with great distaste, I must reveal my own role myself.

BEHOND:

http://imgur.com/a/tGScw

Now, there is a second part to this message, where it names my partner.

However, if I name him/her/it now killer will not target that person. Me dying will only decease the number of suspects, therefore killer will not target me nor my partner.
So I think it is in our best interest to not name that person right now to increase the potential number of meat-shields high.

But, AT THE START OF THE NEXT ROUND, I will reveal the 2nd part of the message, and my partner can vouch for me.
If that person does not vouch, the killer must be me right?

Then we execute and win.

P.S: Spy said to vote according to his suspect list, top to bottom or whatever.

FalloutJack

Nov 20, 2008
SupahEwok said:
You know what you did!

dragoongfa said:
Question: Can I give a suggestion in regards to the vote or does that break the rules about after death Spy interference?
All of the information you had has already been delivered to the players prior to your death. Suggestions in regards to the list seem to be, according to the rules, a breach of the "I'm dead, so I can't act as the Spy anymore" clause. You may not discuss this with the living. However, if you wish to get the attention of your fellow zombies and take action, that would be acceptable.

Pirate Of PC Master race said:
The name of the game... is Trust.
I could swear the name of the game was Serial Killer. Hold on, I'mma go check.

*Goes back to the first page for a sec*

Yup, definitely Serial Killer. You'll be wanting Room 11-A, just before Abuse.

SupahEwok

Malapropic Homophone
Legacy
Jun 24, 2010
Country
Texas

However, if I name him/her/it now killer will not target that person. Me dying will only decease the number of suspects, therefore killer will not target me nor my partner.
So I think it is in our best interest to not name that person right now to increase the potential number of meat-shields high.

But, AT THE START OF THE NEXT ROUND, I will reveal the 2nd part of the message, and my partner can vouch for me.
Fuck it Pirate, you can just name me at this point. Game's a wash anyway, either Jack O' Ripper's SK and we vote him out this round or we run out the time limit before we get another vote.

Secondhand Revenant

Recycle, Reduce, Redead
Legacy
Oct 29, 2014
Baator
Country
The Nine Hells
SupahEwok said:

Fuck it Pirate, you can just name me at this point. Game's a wash anyway, either Jack O' Ripper's SK and we vote him out this round or we run out the time limit before we get another vote.
Look, you guys are gonna find this a bit hard to believe, but I'm actually the Serial Killer. It's worked so well so far, but I just feel so guilty tricking you the way I have