Serial Killer, Round 80 - Resident Evil: A Game of Consequences...

SupahEwok

Malapropic Homophone
Legacy
Jun 24, 2010
Country
Texas
So, by my count... It's me, Jumbo, and Jack, and I'm the only one not on the spy list.

Fucking hell.

Look, since nobody's freakin talking, I'm just voting for Jack to be consistent. You two... Do whatever. And we'll see how that turns out, if Jumbo will vote with me or if I'm wrong or if the tricksters fuck the game up.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
I'll give you guys a hint: The Killer is in this room at the very moment AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!

*Dead*

JUMBO PALACE

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 17, 2009
Country
USA
SupahEwok said:
So, by my count... It's me, Jumbo, and Jack, and I'm the only one not on the spy list.

Fucking hell.

Look, since nobody's freakin talking, I'm just voting for Jack to be consistent. You two... Do whatever. And we'll see how that turns out, if Jumbo will vote with me or if I'm wrong or if the tricksters fuck the game up.
I've been consistent with my votes for Jack all game. I see no reason to deviate at this point. The ship's just about sunk anyway.

FalloutJack

Nov 20, 2008
Pirate Of PC Master race said:
Come to think about it, where is MY consequences?
Oh, fuck. Yeah, I forgot about that. It's actually fine since they've been quiet this entire time...

Double Zombie Power for killing the Entwined is every zombie having double their original ability, so it's Trickster X2. (This includes the big one.)

The Raw Shark

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes.
Nov 19, 2014
I leave to catch a train for a day and I come back to find only three of us are left.

What the fuck.

CaitSeith

Formely Gone Gonzo
Legacy
Jun 30, 2014
So, who was next to act? With all the lights, sirens and zombies I kinda forgot.

FalloutJack

Nov 20, 2008
CaitSeith said:
So, who was next to act? With all the lights, sirens and zombies I kinda forgot.
The results of the last execution vote will be determined after the final countdown is complete. Because if you don't get the Killer now, he would automatically kill the last man standing anyway.

FalloutJack

Nov 20, 2008
[HEADING=1]The Last Stand...[/HEADING]​
[HEADING=2]The Trickster Awakens![/HEADING]​

There it was, the train - prepped and ready - that would lead them to safety. Unfortunately, now that they were all here, they had so little time to decide: Who was Tyrant X-22B? Who was the B.O.W. and who was really human? Unfortunately, they didn't have the luxury of one of those special Kurt Russell tests available, so there was only one way, and that was to decide based upon past experience, evidence, and good old fashioned luck...

Raccoon City was once reduced to a smoldering hole as two survivors barely made it out alive.

But this time, the one to escape was the living weapon, not the humans.

Tyrant X-22B stalked the night, ready to reduce another town to a sickening deadlands. The night was young and he would live forever as an engine of death and destruction. It was a good thing those fools were so confused and paranoid in the end.

[HEADING=1]The End...[/HEADING]​

So! Well... There's nothing more to say, really, except...

...and explain what happened.

There were three people left alive to vote. Each one voted for each other.

THEN, the votes were Trickstered around so that first, they were ALL on Jack, and then one was removed from him.

The result: JUMBO PALACE got away!

The Killer is a winner!

The Raw Shark

Nov 19, 2014

Really guys?

Really?

ME?

You picked ME?

Jumbo has it out for me this entire time and you pick ME?

SupahEwok

Malapropic Homophone
Legacy
Jun 24, 2010
Country
Texas
Jack O said:

Really guys?

Really?

ME?

You picked ME?

Hey man, you said pretty much nothing in your defense this whole time, other than a weak protestation against tf2's accusation. I knew that tf2's evidence wasn't definitive, but it was absolutely all I had to go on. I took anything that made the odds better than a coin flip.

@Jumbo Palace: so you voted for me, eh? Cheeky asshole :p Well played.

Wary Wolf

Sep 10, 2015
Everyone can blame me if they'd like.

Or I see a few of you have decided to drink a tall glass of bleach instead.

Interesting run. Sorry to only have lurked it.

CaitSeith

Formely Gone Gonzo
Legacy
Jun 30, 2014
Damn! I knew I should had used my zombie abilities. Oh, well. I like to think this end like the one in The Thing.

JUMBO PALACE

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 17, 2009
Country
USA
SupahEwok said:
Jack O said:

Really guys?

Really?

ME?

You picked ME?

Hey man, you said pretty much nothing in your defense this whole time, other than a weak protestation against tf2's accusation. I knew that tf2's evidence wasn't definitive, but it was absolutely all I had to go on. I took anything that made the odds better than a coin flip.

Yeah, sorry bud! I definitely played on your sympathies this round a few times to try and make it through to the end. I felt so guilty about it because typically I wouldn't want to manipulate anyone, but I was picked to be the killer the round after you threw me under the bus and I knew you'd be open to friendliness.

I'm at work but once I have some more time I'll put together a more detailed victory post and such. Thanks everyone!

SupahEwok

Malapropic Homophone
Legacy
Jun 24, 2010
Country
Texas
JUMBO PALACE said:
SupahEwok said:
Jack O said:

Really guys?

Really?

ME?

You picked ME?

Yeah, sorry bud! I definitely played on your sympathies this round a few times to try and make it through to the end. I felt so guilty about it because typically I wouldn't want to manipulate anyone, but I was picked to be the killer the round after you threw me under the bus and I knew you'd be open to friendliness.

I'm at work but once I have some more time I'll put together a more detailed victory post and such. Thanks everyone!
Oh, there's no ill feelings :) You did good.

Armadox

Mandatory Madness!
Aug 31, 2010
I did use my zombie ability. And pulled one off Jack and put it on Ewok.

Wakka wakka!

The Raw Shark

Nov 19, 2014
SupahEwok said:
Jack O said:

Really guys?

Really?

ME?

You picked ME?

I thought trying to say otherwise would put me in even deeper shit seeing as how everyone else was also mainly dodging the questions.

JUMBO PALACE

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 17, 2009
Country
USA

Alright guys I've finally got a minute to type something proper up. I'm not really sure if a rampaging mutant would have much to say so I think you're stuck with just me for now.

I feel like I had it easy this game. I thought for sure it would be a quick loss after Caramel got taken out so quick and the spy list was only 6 people after the first murder and down to 3 soon after. It's unfortunate for you guys that a lot of people didn't seem to be active this round and the new consequences were pretty strong with so few players.

I got lucky by killing the medic first and proceeded from there, trying to stay pretty friendly and do my best to deflect guilt. I was sure Dragoon was going to figure me out though. Luckily I was able to get to him before the medic could throw down his save.

You guys have ewok to blame for me managing to take out the avenger. His post about the communication with him not going well tipped me off to the fact that it must not have been a very active player and so I targeted Aerosteam based on that. I will say though, your little bait and switch regarding the entwined was believable, and I got lucky by the random execution taking out Gritch and therefore Pirate.

Overall I hope everyone had fun. I know there was a pretty small player base and Fallout's inclusion of the consequences really helped me out, so hopefully no one feels cheated. I'd like to thank Fallout for running a tight game and being patient with me as a relatively new player.

That being said, I am not 100% on being GM for the next round. As Ewok well knows and mentioned during the game, I'm not always very active on here. I actually expressed concern to Fallout about being the killer let alone the GM. If there is anyone who really wants to be GM feel free to speak up because I'm iffy on it. Not because I don't want to do the work, but I don't want the game to suffer because I'm away from my PC for too long.

Anyway, there's still death awards (if Fallout is having them) and very few people even acknowledged an end to the game so I'm assuming we have time before the next round to let this whole thing stew and see if a GM comes forth. Personally, I like the idea of consequences but perhaps some nerfs should be built in in the case of a lower player count.

If I were to host the next round I was thinking maybe...

SupahEwok

Malapropic Homophone
Legacy
Jun 24, 2010
Country
Texas
JUMBO PALACE said:
You guys have ewok to blame for me managing to take out the avenger. His post about the communication with him not going well tipped me off to the fact that it must not have been a very active player and so I targeted Aerosteam based on that. I will say though, your little bait and switch regarding the entwined was believable, and I got lucky by the random execution taking out Gritch and therefore Pirate.
Heh, you misunderstood me. I meant that I was having trouble talking the avenger into using his power, not communicating. That said, I was talking to Armadox, who was lying about being the avenger for fun.

Granted Arma was also a mostly inactive player, so your logic was still sound!

I didn't think that statement would do any harm. I also didn't think anybody would buy the bait and switch regarding the Entwined, so all I know is that I know nothing.

FalloutJack

Nov 20, 2008
[HEADING=1]REVIEW AND DEATH VOTES[/HEADING]​

I want to explain a few things, if I may. As I said before, I put in the consequences because I did notice the imbalance in which the Killer had to practically cheat or rely on chaotic players to win. While that can be fun, that's stuff you put on top of a balanced game for intrigue. The consequences made it harder for everyone else, but then y'all were having it too easy to begin with. Participation is so-so. I noted that - even though I probably would not have won as the Killer in MY round - there might've been some instances in the voting times where the rules say, because of percentages, some random guy gets the dirt nap, so I made sure not to miss such a case in this round.

Jumbo, your actions were largely fine. You were not absent long enough to worry about missing a two-day window, so it all worked out fine.

While I wasn't sure how well this was gonna go, because I don't think anyone tried the game with consequences before, I do like that it played out a number of them, especially the good ones. It made it fun to at least debut them. The full explanation for what happens when a Role is killed was, by the by...

KILLER - None.

MEDIC - Medical supplies taken and used to give the Killer an adrenaline surge that would allow for an extra murder.

SPY - If the Lawyer is still alive, he uses the information found on the Spy's corpse to ask an extra question.

ARBITER - Random player gets Arbiter'd by accident.

PRIEST - The Priest was pressured into stealing the Entwined's third vote ability (3 into 2), in this case being Barry stealing the rocket launcher.

LAWYER - The self-destruct sequence on a 7-day timer. Beat it or everything explodes.

TRICKSTER - None.

ENTWINED - Trickster strength is doubled, meaning up to 2 switches when at full strength, or 1 vote instead of a half later. The Apex Trickster could exchange vote tallies twice.

AVENGER - Well, you saw what happened.

I'm a bit sad that the Avenger didn't get used fo' realz, but you guys can try it out or refine it or drop it as you like.

Anyway...

[HEADING=2]Send me votes on best death if you got any.[/HEADING]​