Serious Sam 3 Weapons Trailer Brings Guns to a Gun Fight

MarsProbe

Circuitboard Seahorse
Dec 13, 2008
darkonnis said:
serious sam takes chest high cover, spits on it, then kicks it over. Marcus felix eat your heart out this is the game for proper men
I imagine a man like Serious Sam eats chest high cover, and not just for breakfast.

Anyway, this video has me psyched for this game again. Great to see all the old weapons back from the first game - sledgehammer and that mutilator look like fun as well, sledgehammer especially. I wonder how close this game will be following the first, as it looks like a lot of the environments and enemies are returning.

I really do hope they bring back that section where you are quite literally beseiged by what seemed like a few thousand Kleer Skeletons at once. That part was fun.

Darenus

Apr 10, 2008
I am admittedly surprised that Iron Sights are deemed necessary, but hey, guess people wanted it somehow.

As for pacing, I doubt it will be 'necessary' to aim precisely, other than if you were to go after far away enemies or the harpies perhaps. And the scope... sorry, that was already in Serious Sam - Second Encounter. Sniper Rifle was awesome =3 Even on mid-range.

I recommend Steam users to get it with the 10% preorderbonus + 10% saving if you own any previous Serious Sam game (cost me about 32 bucks in total!)