Seriously, todays youth?

MASTACHIEFPWN

Will fight you and lose
Mar 27, 2010
*Gets hit buy skewer thingy*
"GAAAAAAAAAAAH!"
*Pulls out AK-47 and blindly hipfires gun with only one hand, misses every time*

joshthor

Aug 18, 2009
if you think todays youth are bad because of THIS your really strange. kids making homemade weapons has probably gone down because no one goes out side and does anything anymore. my grandpa, my dad, and even me and my siblings made toy weapons when we were kids and played with them. no big deal.

in fact. if you have ever worked retail, you know that todays youth are actually wayyy better than old people and even middle aged people.

per capita, old people (ages 65+) are the biggest dumbasses of any surviving generation. they dont get how to read signs, they dont understand how sales work, they cant understand computers, and they dont even know how to swipe thier damn credit cards even though they have been around 20+ years. (1 in 5 have this problem by my estimate) oh... and they complain ALOT

followed up is middle aged people, who have the same problems, but far less frequently. (about 1 in 50)

the youth (8 - 30) actually know how all this crap works. they rarely have a problem. (probably 1 in 300)

Mr Scott

Apr 15, 2008
Bravo Company said:
Is it just me or is this video seriously disturbing? We have kids making weapons out of plastic clothes hangers and crayola markers !

Opinions on this? I think this is creepy, thank goodness I'm a kind person
I agree with you, only within the capacity that it is the duty of every generation to ***** about the next one.

Enzeru92

Oct 18, 2008
First thought kid is really creative/smart
Second thought he's probably going to be a engineer when he grows up

And I didn't think it was disturbing I mean what about it was disturbing sure he made makeshift weapons out of nothing. The point is he made something out of nothing

eggy32

Nov 19, 2009
The only thing "disturbing" about that video is that he's "showing off" because he can make the most basic of weapons. Hoenstly, there is nothing wrong with this. Everyone knows how to use elastic bands and strings to fire pointy things. Anyone could have done those things with a little bit of effort and imagination.

eggy32

Nov 19, 2009
okok715 said:
Just remember we teenagers are not all like that don't judge us by our lowest asshats
Lies. Each and every teenager/child has at least attempted to make a weapon out of things we've found in our pencil cases and a rubber band or two.

okok715

Feb 5, 2011
eggy32 said:
okok715 said:
Just remember we teenagers are not all like that don't judge us by our lowest asshats
Lies. Each and every teenager/child has at least attempted to make a weapon out of things we've found in our pencil cases and a rubber band or two.
looks like stereotypes are moving on from races and minorities to age groups

espada1311

Sep 19, 2010
This kid is ridiculously creative :D Admittedly, he only took designs from existing weapons and found out how to replicate them with household items, something most of us did in back of history class during High School (at least I did, it WAS Quebec history after all :p)

If anything, I want to have this kid around when the zombie apocalypse hits :D

eggy32

Nov 19, 2009
okok715 said:
eggy32 said:
okok715 said:
looks like stereotypes are moving on from races and minorities to age groups
Because there have never been stereotypes for age groups before right? Anyway, I'm still standing by my point that it's not unusual for someone to make weapons out of things that aren't weapons. It's easy, creative and sometimes fun. As long as nobody gets seriously hurt, that is.

Kurokami

Feb 23, 2009
FamoFunk said:
HAHAHA!
I think he's pretty creative. Until of course he goes out stabbing someone with his creation, which all of todays youth does.

Look out, folks!
Either the 'all' there is sarcastic or the stabbing is some kind of sexual metaphor, not too sure which you were going for. =/

Blank Kold

Aug 24, 2010
All of his stuff is surprisingly well made, I wouldn't openly condone it, but i do encourage things like this.

Crazed_Puppeteer

Jan 15, 2011
The only way how I could see this being a bad thing for him (in a "KIDZ THEZE DAYZ R DIZTURBINZ" way) is if he surrounds himself with bad people. If he finds good friends and lives a good life, I could see him having a bright future. If he surrounds himself with bad people and gets in trouble...well, at least he'll be resourceful.

Now, what I am scared of is how simple it was to make these weapons. I could imagine someone thinking "OH, I COULZ MAKE THIZ" and recreating these weapons to try and hurt people. There's probably quite a number of homemade weapons videos, but the details in this video are quite specific.

BENZOOKA

This is the most wittiest title
Oct 26, 2009
Bender Rodriguez said:
I don't know if any other 92's have he same feeling...

But i feel that right after 93' people were different.
When i was 15 -16 we had a normal and healthy lifestyle, but when i got to 18 the 15 - 16 year olds were much different.
It was such an sudden change.

I'm not "old" in that sense, i drink and party just as much as the next guy.
But i feel that "they" are so much more extreme.
Actually anyone who wastes a thought on comparing people like that, thinks exactly that way. "We we're better at that age than those people". That's just as normal as it gets.

OT: That's creativity. Who wasn't interested in guns as a young boy. Anywho, there is no way to get an objective and comprehensive look on "today's youth". Assuming things from one kid's video... No.

Jfswift

Hmm.. what's this button do?
Nov 2, 2009
Haha, those are pretty cool actually. He's just a smart, bored kid. To be honest too, I made weapons when I was a kid like swords, crossbows, etc. I think most kids did stuff like that.. it's not that unusual really. :p

tkioz

Fussy Fiddler
May 7, 2009
When I was 10 I made a bloody crossbow, and it was hardly the first "weapon" I made, my grandfather helped me make it FFS, it's nothing new, kids have been making things like that for ages.