Sexiest Accents?

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
Emma Watson's voice (and any other woman with a similar upper-class English accent).

It's... Uuuhh...

Dogstile

Jan 17, 2009
Thegreyfox666 said:
British women are my favorite.
You have never met a typical British women nowadays. Then again, i'm British myself and may not understand the allure.

French for me mainly, i do like girls who come from the Czech republic though.

*EDIT* Actually, i can't tell if you have or not, but either way, it doesn't matter.

Xette

Jan 11, 2010
People do know most British women aren't particularly pretty as they show themselves to be on BBC? -_- Go to a local pub on any given day of the week and prepare yourself for horror.

AoGenius

Sep 9, 2009
South African!

Well, at least this one girl from work had the sexiest English accent I ever heard. And it was not american, australian, british, irish, scottish.

and she said she was from Johannesburg.

Xette

Jan 11, 2010
^South Africa where most will speak Dutch. Perhaps a Dutch accent you were hearing?

Angerwing

Kid makes a post...
Jun 1, 2009
I'm feeling the Australian pride in here.

I'm partial to Western European ladies.
And South African ladies.

Azure-Supernova

La-li-lu-le-lo!
Aug 5, 2009
Macgyvercas said:
British. I absolutely LOVE British accents.
Which ones? My ears start to bleed around Scousers. My girlfriend is from Pennsylvania, she sounds pretty sexy, though that could be bias...

wera193

Jan 9, 2010
my favorites are brazilian,i mean come on the way those chicks talk is just plain hot

and my other one would have to be italian

DownOnTheUpside

Jan 5, 2008
Hmmm... I'm only going to say the accent on women I like...

But my girlfriend is canadian and just how she says things sometimes and talks - I find very cute.

Either that one or Southern US accents... like I have.