Sexiest Video Game Weapons

Hells Hand

Jul 29, 2008
The harpoon gun from Crakdown.Nothing better than decorating your car with the bodies of gang members.Fun to do and you get an achievment for it.

Cyclomega

Jul 28, 2008
I need to find that gun then... \o/

Oh yeah, the Shot Gun from Metal Slug, immediate Blast-O-Rama, massive damage regardless of weak points or giant enemy crabs, gotta love this one...
I love the Laser Gun too, mostly because each time I yell "AAAAAARGH MAH LAZER ! IMMA FIRIN' MAH LAZER !", it always makes the moment I die stupidly catching bullets with my face during a misplaced jump funnier (usually before the end of my sentence, yeah I suck, but I'm having fun).

Skalman

Jul 29, 2008
I guess I'm gonna have to go with Altaïr's Hidden Blade from Assassin's Creed, that thing's got SEXY written all over it!
I also really like the Protoss psi-blades from the Starcraft games.

And i would've just gone with "lightsaber" but no game I've played to date have used the lightsaber satisfactory, I mean lightsabers should be 1-hit kills, no matter what, and pieces should be falling off when you hit your enemies, not just pass through them, they've never got that "lightsaber" feel to them. And I'm not counting the console command for Jedi Academy/Outcast since you actually had to cheat to make the lightsaber realistic (but that was the most fun I've ever had with a lightsaber)God how I wish they'd make a game where the lightsaber actually feels realistic by default.

Yea, I really like melee weapons, as you may have noticed...

daedrick

Jul 23, 2008
OOOOOMG totaly forgot that game....but the corkscrew in armed and dangerous turned the world up side down, so the enemy went falling in the sky then you take it out of the ground and the world goes back to normal and the enemy fall back on the earth...it was hilarious. I mean they tried to grab stuff not to fall but eventualy felt. Such an orgasmic weapon!

Also, the fist in riddick on the normal xbox! It was so realistic and enjoyable. Well, any melee weapon in that game.

Sorry for my broken english ( french canadian )

X3heartless

Jul 29, 2008
dude same here i remember watching a video by Yahtzee that said the only way to make that gun better is if it had tits

Sub_par

Jul 4, 2008
scout from counter-strike because when you get a head shot with it the person almost always goes berserk and accuses you of hacking. same with the glock, UMP and almost anything that isn't the AWP, AK or M4 lol.
cerebral-bore from turok for the n64, anything that shoots a heat seeking brain drill is fine by me, particularly when you can use it on raptors.

Danny Ocean

Master Archivist
Jun 28, 2008
Almost any gun from
http://video.aol.com/video-detail/armed-and-dangerous-armed-and-dangerous-weapons-trailer/446359048

Ohnoes11

Jul 30, 2008
There was a gun from one of the Timsplitters games called the probe....Its hot in a kinky sorta way

This gun shot a "probe" that would "enter" (teehee) an enemy and then the would explode in a misty cloud of blood

TheTemby

May 29, 2008
i think this will sum it up

(GT Countdown-Top ten best weapons)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iO5gUKYxlZc&feature=related

Lemony

May 2, 2008
You all fail, The Sexiest and Most Fucking awesome gun only had 3 letters: BFG from Doom

AngryMan

Mar 26, 2008
I'd have to go with the R.Y.N.O IV from "Ratchet and Clank - Tools of Destruction".

EDIT: That, and the "Gjallarhorn" Doomsday weapon from EVE Online.

Sonnythemobster

Jul 9, 2008
PedroSteckecilo said:
I'm a big fan of old fashioned revolvers, any game that has these will atract me for some reason.
OMG SAME HERE!!! Also Ivy's whip is pretty kinky. but revolvers for sure.

Slayer0019

Dec 23, 2007
twisterghost said:
The stone donkey, Worms World Party. Thats whats up.
Though agreed, I remember it having a far more epic name, the Iron Mule.
Unreal Tournament has all the best guns, so here are my picks.
Flak Cannon: How often do you get a shotgun that can take out a tank?
Stinger: It looks too cool, 3 sets of 3 rotating barrels, all rotating.
The UT3 Sniper rifle is great, I have yet to miss.
Also any pistol the size of a small car is good.