Verlander

Apr 22, 2010
InfiniteSingularity said:
this isnt my name said:
this isnt my name said:
this isnt my name said:
No. There are these things in life called consequences. He must live with them. Besides imagine what the people would be like "dont shop at that store, he hires pedophiles" so fuck no, no sympathy.
When the consequence is no money, no food, no home, etc., it's very hard to live in general
Andd that changes how its a consequence for his actions how ?
If he dies in th4 street after starving, thats a consequence for molesting kids.
I dint see how him dying as a result dose away with the fact its a consequence.
It doesn't, but my point is that it's unnecessary and deliberately ruining another life. Whats the gain? And also by employing him it gives him something else to focus on that isn't children. If you leave him on the street with no job or home or whatever, if he's going to die anyway he'll have nothing to lose if he offends again.
He ruined a life, only fair his is ruined in return. Why should he be able to ruin lives yet have his salvaged ? No fuck that guy, he deserves to die in the street.
You're talking "an eye for an eye" morality. Yeah, so it's fair. That doesn't make it right. What is done is done, to hold a grudge against him does no one any good. You're trying to take an arbitrary moral high ground above this guy, and 'vengeance' (so to speak) doesn't fix what he did, just makes his situation worse. I agree that he did a terrible thing, but there comes a point where it's no longer necessary to fuck him up any more, and doing so does no good to anyone.
It was Ghandi who said "An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind". Cracking quote

MasterOfWorlds

Oct 1, 2010
I'm going to have to go with, "No." I have issues with people that sexually assault anyone. In fact, I probably would have killed one of my BEST FRIENDS because I found out that he sexually assaulted three girls, one of which I had a crush on, and one of which was my gf at the time he did it. The only thing that stopped me was the fact that the people that told me, all four of them, jumped on me as I started making my way towards where I knew he'd be hanging out.

My personal experience with dealing with people like that aside, it's bad for business. I don't want to be known as the guy who hired the kiddy diddler. If word got out, and it would, it would kill my business.