Sexual Predators (mature topic)

Sephychu

Dec 13, 2009
If he served his time in prison, chances are he's gonna' be past it. The last thing he wants is everyone to ask him about it every day of his life, but it's probably the first thing he expects.

I'd hire him. Kiddy-fiddling has nothing to do with electronics sales. I don't know if he did it, or whether he's been changed by his time inside.

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat 🐐
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
🇬🇧
LegendaryGamer0 said:
JoJoDeathunter said:
LegendaryGamer0 said:
Yes. Hired then and there. His past has no meaning as to whether or not he can fix what needs fixin. He served his time. Though, I'll look into the details later.

If a customer comes in and doesn't like it, then they can kindly get the hell out of my fucking store, because they are probably not going to be a very nice customer.

Everyone deserves a second chance. And, if it is a case of "Statutory Rape", then I have no ill, because that charge is bullshit.

Though, if I find out he had sex with say... a 7 year old girl, well... it had better been consensual, not full on rape.

If rape, I'm not going to like him much at first. But, if the alleged victim forgives him, no hard feelings in my book.

[sub]Many shall disagree with me. inb4 "what do you mean consensual?"[/sub]
Seriously, have you ever met an actual 7 year old? There's no way they have anything like the maturity level to consent, and claiming so is a common justification child abusers use for their crimes (not saying that you would).

I have a 7 year old sister and I can tell you now that if anyone had sex with her, supposedly "consensual" or not, I'm not exaggerating when I say they'd be lucky to still be alive by the time I'd finished with them.

OT: Knowing that someone had done that, I just couldn't employ them. I'm all for second chances but I couldn't stand to work in the presence of a child abuser...
Actually, many seven year olds actually do have such maturity. Hell, I know a 5 year old with more maturity than one of my 35 year old friends. Yes, he indeed needs to stop making dick jokes.

I personally cannot blame you, as I would probably do similar under the same circumstances. Though, it would involve just decking him/her so hard it would shatter their jaw then CQCing them to the ground. Or ripping their testicles/ovaries out through their mouth. Whichever seems more viable at the time.

OT: But, we don't know if it is actual child abuse or "she's turning 18 in 5 minutes! Book him". Though, if it was a genuine case of molestation then... once again, I'm not going to like the guy but, if the victim forgives, I forget.

Though, considering who I am, I am somewhat naturally inclined by my 24/7 paternal instinct to hate them a bit more then everyone else for longer. And that will be the case. S/He just better not do it again, because then comes The Void the rip them to shreds.
No... just no. Neither children's minds or bodies are designed for sex, however "mature" you consider them to be.

I'm not going to lie, your mindset worries me very much as that's the sort of excuse which child molesters use to justify their crimes, even if now you think you wouldn't. It would be very sad for you to destroy both your own life and that of a child's for a foolish moment of pleasure.

AwkwardTodd

Dec 26, 2010
With such straight parameters I wouldn't hire him since a "general electronics store" could contain children accompanying their parents. If he were to "strike again" you would be held responsible for putting him in that situation.

I would advise him to go find a job that was adults only ( at least predominately) like a bar or a adult video store.

Of course if I were to ask questions and compromise with him I would probably give him "a" job (probably in the back somewhere).

Leg End

Romans 12:18
Oct 24, 2010
Country
United States
JoJoDeathunter said:
LegendaryGamer0 said:
JoJoDeathunter said:
LegendaryGamer0 said:
Yes. Hired then and there. His past has no meaning as to whether or not he can fix what needs fixin. He served his time. Though, I'll look into the details later.

If a customer comes in and doesn't like it, then they can kindly get the hell out of my fucking store, because they are probably not going to be a very nice customer.

Everyone deserves a second chance. And, if it is a case of "Statutory Rape", then I have no ill, because that charge is bullshit.

Though, if I find out he had sex with say... a 7 year old girl, well... it had better been consensual, not full on rape.

If rape, I'm not going to like him much at first. But, if the alleged victim forgives him, no hard feelings in my book.

[sub]Many shall disagree with me. inb4 "what do you mean consensual?"[/sub]
Seriously, have you ever met an actual 7 year old? There's no way they have anything like the maturity level to consent, and claiming so is a common justification child abusers use for their crimes (not saying that you would).

I have a 7 year old sister and I can tell you now that if anyone had sex with her, supposedly "consensual" or not, I'm not exaggerating when I say they'd be lucky to still be alive by the time I'd finished with them.

OT: Knowing that someone had done that, I just couldn't employ them. I'm all for second chances but I couldn't stand to work in the presence of a child abuser...
Actually, many seven year olds actually do have such maturity. Hell, I know a 5 year old with more maturity than one of my 35 year old friends. Yes, he indeed needs to stop making dick jokes.

I personally cannot blame you, as I would probably do similar under the same circumstances. Though, it would involve just decking him/her so hard it would shatter their jaw then CQCing them to the ground. Or ripping their testicles/ovaries out through their mouth. Whichever seems more viable at the time.

OT: But, we don't know if it is actual child abuse or "she's turning 18 in 5 minutes! Book him". Though, if it was a genuine case of molestation then... once again, I'm not going to like the guy but, if the victim forgives, I forget.

Though, considering who I am, I am somewhat naturally inclined by my 24/7 paternal instinct to hate them a bit more then everyone else for longer. And that will be the case. S/He just better not do it again, because then comes The Void the rip them to shreds.
No... just no. Neither children's minds or bodies are designed for sex, however "mature" you consider them to be.

I'm not going to lie, your mindset worries me very much as that's the sort of excuse which child molesters use to justify their crimes, even if now you think you wouldn't. It would be very sad for you to destroy both your own life and that of a child's for a foolish moment of pleasure.
In mindset, children can comprehend many things, but this really isn't the place to discuss.

My mindset worries many people, including the FBI, NSA, DHS and the CIA. Because I defy classification. Yet, I am no threat.

I am a man of science, I am no fool. You need not worry for I would never do such.

[sub][sub][sub]If we continue this, it should be in PM. This topic is b& bait.[/sub][/sub][/sub]

Kaboose the Moose

Feb 15, 2009
LegendaryGamer0 said:
In mindset, children can comprehend many things, but this really isn't the place to discuss.

My mindset worries many people, including the FBI, NSA, DHS and the CIA. Because I defy classification. Yet, I am no threat.

I am a man of science, I am no fool. You need not worry for I would never do such.

[sub][sub][sub]If we continue this, it should be in PM. This topic is b& bait.[/sub][/sub][/sub]
To interject slightly: I am not really sure what science you are subscribing to but science hardly puts such a blanket term over a complex issue such as child mentality/development without evidence. You can't simply say that a 5 year old is as mature as a 35 year old. That is your opinion not fact.

Yes, children are more aware than what we have come to expect but the extent of their awareness differs from individual to individual, culture to culture, place to place..etc. Saying "children can comprehend many things" doesn't necessarily mean they will understand or cope with issues such as trauma, abuse or sexual encounters.

Valksy

Nov 5, 2009
Nope I wouldn't fucking hire him.

You make sure that you know the age of consent and you do the best that you reasonably can to obey it (for example, if you see a guy/girl in a bar with an alcoholic drink in their hand, you are allowed to make an assumption). Other than that, keep your dick or your twat in your pants.

If you don't and you get found guilty the suffer the consequences and if those consequences last a life time, serves you fucking right - You aren't an animal and you can make informed choices on who you fuck. No excuses, I'm tired of excuses.

This does, of course, apply to those found guilty. I really don't approve of guys (and let's be honest, it is usually guys) having their lives ruined because of an accusation or a trial and then a not guilty.

Leg End

Romans 12:18
Oct 24, 2010
Country
United States
Kaboose the Moose said:
LegendaryGamer0 said:

To interject slightly: I am not really sure what science you are subscribing to but science hardly puts such a blanket term over a complex issue such as child mentality/development without evidence. You can't simply say that a 5 year old is as mature as a 35 year old. That is your opinion not fact.

Yes, children are more aware than what we have come to expect but the extent of their awareness differs from individual to individual, culture to culture, place to place..etc. Saying "children can comprehend many things" doesn't necessarily mean they will understand or cope with issues such as trauma, abuse or sexual encounters.
Interjection Approved.
I subscribe to "I Am An Idiot Monthly". But, in all seriousness my statements are fueled by observation(Non-Sexual, I'm no stooge), and in such process I am using a blanket statement. For that, I am an idiot. But, I believe that children can indeed process very complex things, but of course, there are many factors that play into this. Plus, every child is unique. But it still seems that the awareness is there.

While it doesn't necessarily mean that they can understand, it is enough to warrant further investigation.

[sub]Is it just me, or as I go on do I sound more like an idiot? Honest answer please.[/sub]

EDIT: I have seen your avatar so many times it is now burned into my retinas. Congrats.

Jamboxdotcom

Nov 3, 2010
ok... for all the people saying "he's done his time" and complaining about how people demonize sexual predators, answer this question for me, please. do you personally know anyone who was raped or sexually assaulted as a child? hmmm? i know quite a few. in fact, my biological father is a goddamn child molester. he raped my step-sisters. 20 years after the fact, they are f***ed up beyond belief. i mean they are certifiable. he ruined their lives for all time. "doing his time" cannot match what he did to those girls. even the most well-adjusted victims of rape and molestation are pretty screwed up.

so, no. unless there is a hint that he may not actually be guilty, i'd tell him to get the hell out. also, i'd need to know what was meant by "child". if it was a case of statutory with a girl 16+, that's forgivable (in fact i firmly believe statutory rape should not land people on the predators list). but if he had sex with a presexual human, he deserves no sympathy.

Sindaine

Dec 29, 2008
Maze1125 said:
Sindaine said:
Either way, he is being predatory and a danger to children.
Wow are you really missing my point so utterly completely?

Yes, he's being a danger to children either way, but only in one way could you hiring him have even the slightest effect. The other (far more likely) way, all you're doing is funding a child predator.

And get real; the sick fuck won't be able to afford a flight to Asia on minimum wage.
Lol, economy flights are pretty cheap and, if you have a goal in mind, it's pretty easy to have enough self control to save most of your money for the sake of the goal.

Sindaine said:
Sure, if he has someone else to make his house payments, doesn't have a car, doesn't use the internet or go to moviesor buy clothes/electronics/anything else and is maybe on food stamps. At which point one would hope that being a sick shitstain on the ass of society, would be the last thing on his mind.
You can hope all you want. You're still giving money to someone who might well use it to get into a position to rape a child.

Also being a pedo, he's not likely to make any rational decisions.
That's one hell of a weird assumption. His goals and ideals are obviously messed up, but why does that automatically mean he can't make rational decisions in his attempt to fulfil those goals?
Clearly then, all that's left to do is kill him, because otherwise he's going to rape a child. And what 'rationality' goes into 'children make me hot i want to molest them *grabs and molests*' ?

BiscuitTrouser

Elite Member
May 19, 2008
The point of prison on our society is to punish and re educate people. He has served his punishment. He gets a clean slate. The punishment was NOT to have his life ruined. That is what would be done if i didnt hire him. Hes good at his job. His past is irrelevant.

Knusper

Sep 10, 2010
My greatest weakness is that I pity everyone. I would hire him as it sounds that he is feeling sorry for what he has done and is a conscientious worker and so would probably want to get back into life again.

I might think twice about exposing him to customers if everyone knows he used to be a paedophile.

Maze1125

Oct 14, 2008
Sindaine said:
Clearly then, all that's left to do is kill him, because otherwise he's going to rape a child.
Go on then.
America has a public list of convicted child predators. Find your closest one and go kill him.
Yes, this topic's example is hypothetical, but there are many real people who fit the important details almost exactly. If the only way to prevent this hypothetical guy from harming more children is to kill him then the only way to prevent those real ones is also to kill them.

Sure, you'll probably get caught eventually, but before you do you'll probably be able to take out 3 or so. You'll go to jail, but surely that's worth it for the sake of all those children you'll save. Right?

And what 'rationality' goes into 'children make me hot i want to molest them *grabs and molests*' ?
No rationality goes into "children make me hot i want to molest them" because that's a desire and those are intrinsically without reasoned thought. I desire to play games, there's no rational reason, it's just something I enjoy. The rationality comes in when I deduce ways to play the games I want. Such as making money through a job and using said money to buy the games I like.

The same is true of child predators. The desire is not rational, it can't be, but that's no reason to think that their ways of fulfilling it cannot be either.

Odbarc

Elite Member
Jun 30, 2010
I'd sooner trust the man everyone knows is a bad-man who can do the job versus the nice-guy-disguised creep still lurking our streets unflagged who also happens to be incompetent at the job.

It's not my placed to judge a man based on a title either. So happens if the job doesn't include him working with or around children - hire.

pubbing

Dec 16, 2010
This scenario has a big gaping hole in it. If he is on the sex offender registry he has been convicted of the crime not just arrested for it. If you go out and look at the registry it will give you the exact charge, Sex with someone under 14, rape, violent offender, that type of thing so you can gather the severity of that.

I am under the impression that there is no recovery for a sexual predator. So no he can stay the fuck away from me and my store.

OliverTwist72

Nov 22, 2010
Well if it's a felony you CAN ask him about it, and that sort of thing shows up on a background check anyway. But honestly if he's just going to be a clerk or cashier I don't have a problem with it.

Kakashi on crack

Aug 5, 2009
Jamboxdotcom said:
ok... for all the people saying "he's done his time" and complaining about how people demonize sexual predators, answer this question for me, please. do you personally know anyone who was raped or sexually assaulted as a child? hmmm?
Actually yes, one of my best friends was molested by their biological father and has lived a generally good life aside from that.

Not going to argue any points though. I have been reading all of these, never expected 6 pages, and I have to say thank you to everyone who posted their opinions on the matter and gave a civil, or at least intelligent answer to this hypothetical question. I realize there were many plot holes, but it pits knowledge vs. morals to a more extreme.

Anywyas, if people feel they would wish to continue this discussion, I'll gladly read your posts. :)

Zechnophobe

Feb 4, 2010
Monkfish Acc. said:
A conviction doesn't mean he did it.
And even if he did do it, he's served his time. As long as he doesn't do it again, I see no reason not to give a qualified person a job.

I'd doubt I'd be particularily warm towards him, though. His actions would disgust me, and I would not be interested in being his friend.
Which isn't to say I'd be rude or hostile. Just cold.
A conviction is about as close as you can get to certainty, without having been there. Seriously, are you going to recheck the entire case to figure out his guilt based on your own research? I would default to assuming someone CONVICTED of a crime did it.

InfiniteSingularity

Apr 9, 2010
this isnt my name said:
InfiniteSingularity said:
this isnt my name said:
No. There are these things in life called consequences. He must live with them. Besides imagine what the people would be like "dont shop at that store, he hires pedophiles" so fuck no, no sympathy.
When the consequence is no money, no food, no home, etc., it's very hard to live in general
Andd that changes how its a consequence for his actions how ?
If he dies in th4 street after starving, thats a consequence for molesting kids.
I dint see how him dying as a result dose away with the fact its a consequence.
It doesn't, but my point is that it's unnecessary and deliberately ruining another life. Whats the gain? And also by employing him it gives him something else to focus on that isn't children. If you leave him on the street with no job or home or whatever, if he's going to die anyway he'll have nothing to lose if he offends again.

Monkfish Acc.

May 7, 2008
Zechnophobe said:
Monkfish Acc. said:
A conviction doesn't mean he did it.
And even if he did do it, he's served his time. As long as he doesn't do it again, I see no reason not to give a qualified person a job.

I'd doubt I'd be particularily warm towards him, though. His actions would disgust me, and I would not be interested in being his friend.
Which isn't to say I'd be rude or hostile. Just cold.
A conviction is about as close as you can get to certainty, without having been there. Seriously, are you going to recheck the entire case to figure out his guilt based on your own research? I would default to assuming someone CONVICTED of a crime did it.
... You know there was, like. A whole post attached to that one sentence.
A whole post that implied I would still be pretty suspicious of him. Just not assume he goes around raping kids left right and center with a feather in his cap and a twinkle in his eye or something.

And honestly. What would you do if you were considering hiring a convicted felon?
'Cause I certainly would want to know ALL of the facts. Maybe there was some bullshit technicality. Maybe the circumstances of his crime are different to what you'd expect. Maybe along with raping a kid he was originally charged with stabbing some puppies in the throat. You don't know the full story until you check it yourself, do you?

Besides. I never default to believing what a court of law says is true. A court said my child pimping father was a nice fellow and my mum who was trying to protect us was batty. They are pretty fucking flawed.