Sexy and I Know It

similar.squirrel

Mar 28, 2009
A combination of walking and bass-heavy music, or Ennio Morricone. And now I sound like a douchebag, which I probably am.

SuperSuperSuperGuy

Jun 19, 2010
Perhaps it's just the TF2 player in me, but wearing a hat makes me feel more comfortable and confident about everything. Not by much, but it still helps.

Also, the internet and masks. I like anonymity. It helps me be confident, if a bit arrogant.

... Actually, dressing up and being someone else in general makes me more confident. That's why I love Halloween. It's the one day of the year for me that it's not weird to wear a costume in public.

Rnr1224

Mar 21, 2011
alcohol usually. but other time just accomplishing something really hard makes me feel like a badass.

Eumersian

Posting in the wrong thread.
Sep 3, 2009
If a girl ever talks to me. ;~;

Also, any opportunity I get to dress nicely is wonderful. I find dressing up to be a huge confidence-booster.

NotSoLoneWanderer

Jul 5, 2011
I feel best when I'm wearing an expensive suit with a group of friends in equally pricey suits. Otherwise I'm usually confident anyway.

Sep 14, 2009
FirstToStrike said:
Sonicron said:
FirstToStrike said:
Your first reason, OP. Working out always makes me feel good about myself.
Same here. If there's one thing I like about my body, it's my physical strength; I particularly enjoy the intense burn during the workout - I'm really not a masochist, but this kind of pain makes me feel alive.
Exactly. It feels like I'm actually improving my body. And the burn...something about it just feels amazing.
agreed.

30 minutes on the stair master + 40 minutes of intense technique lifting + damn good shower afterwards = sexiest man alive right here.

not that i'm bragging nor do i think i am the best looking, but damn do i feel like i'm the best i can be at the moment, and it makes me feel energized and ready to socialize.

RaffB

Jul 22, 2008
SidingWithTheEnemy said:
The moment I'm on my motorbike. Because I'm the coolest dude in traffic then.
Absolute truth here...

I love my bike, serinty and madness in the asme package

WeAreStevo

Sep 22, 2011
Riding my bike through Downtown and on the subway makes me feel like a badass.

It could be the metal blasting in my headphones though :p

TheYellowCellPhone

Sep 26, 2009
Music of the more kickass variety.
lacktheknack said:
A few weeks ago, my friends showed me this video.

I can NEVER listen to this song without thinking about... THIS abomination of nature.

Dangit2019

Aug 8, 2011
New jeans and t-shirt combinations make me feel that swag. Which is weird, because I'm a guy, and I don't give a crap about clothes usually.

AngloDoom

Aug 2, 2008
Whenever I meet new people, I oddly enjoy myself a lot more and naturally a more confident me appears and helps me along.

I'd love to say something appearance-wise, but I'm not too confident about my appearance these days. A couple of years ago I used to have a pretty athletic body and was quite strong for my size, so whenever I was helping someone move something I always felt better knowing I was strong then. Now I've unfortunately gotten into bad habits I need to correct so I don't end up scrawny and shapeless forever.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
TheYellowCellPhone said:
Music of the more kickass variety.
lacktheknack said:
A few weeks ago, my friends showed me this video.

I can NEVER listen to this song without thinking about... THIS abomination of nature.
What horrible friends you have.

Corpse XxX

Jan 19, 2009
When random girls tell my they like my style and that they love to do the freaky deaky!

There has even been some girls approaching my girlfriend, asking her if they could borrow me for the night, or if we would be interested in 3somes..

Im faithfull to my girl so nothing of this has ever happened, but it is a real confidence booster..

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
If I'm in a good mood, I'll always feel better and extra-confident! Listening to music helps.

PatrickXD

Aug 13, 2009
I'd have to go with the 'I feel awesome for the week after a asking a girl out successfully' idea.
Seriously, it makes you feel like a god!

MassiveGeek

Jan 11, 2009
When I make a drawing I can stand looking at more than a month after without wanting to kill myself.

c:

Also, getting a new haircut, movienights with friends, relaxing by myself with snacks and a new episode of(or a whole new) let's play, buying something worthwhile, getting things from my friends that mean something(like a lovely birthday card from a certain friend of mine... <3)... just doing or getting things that last!