Shamus Plays WoW #1: It's An Imp's Life

cefm

Mar 26, 2010
Annoys the crap out of me that the guards never do anything about the infestation of minor irritants when they're level 75 and could wipe the entire map clean in a few hours. Plus they drop like flies when a true opposition faction raiding party comes through, so what good are they anyway?

jcg

Jul 14, 2009
cefm said:
so what good are they anyway?
The guards unions, you gotta love it. We can't even kill lazy gaurds anymore, something about workers safety.

And what i don't get it took troll 6 years to retake their isle. Send Surfang sr their before break and nothing would be standing there. Same for the gnome, a lvl 28 is stopping the gnomes from retaking their city? One handmounted rocket does enough damage to wipe out half the dungeon.

love2reap

May 24, 2010
Well, I officially have a new favorite internet funny-man. I was referred to this page by a friend, and I laughed until tears came out of my eyes. This stuff is simply brilliant, and I'm certainly going to have a look at the rest of Mr. Young's work. If it's all as good as this, I may never be able to frown again.