Share some things that make you smile!

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
Formula 1's Alfa Romeo team revealed a temporary livery. Sah-WEET!! They look fucking VICIOUS!! @Offworlder , what do you think?? That's Bottas pulling out at the beginning.

Reactions: gorfias

Mister Mumbler

Pronounced "Throat-wobbler Mangrove"
Legacy
Jun 17, 2020
Nowhere
Country
United States
Yeah, I saw that. Also, I'm embarressed to admit I was screaming like a little girl when King finally entered the fray. It's weird how this manga can turn silly jokes into the most fucking hype situations.
Yeah, King showing up was an awesome moment. Plus, while watching people hit monsters really hard is entertaining, I'm a big fan of the smaller character moments (Saitama checking up on Genos, Blast and King, etc.) and when our heroes go and rescue people. Can't wait to see what happens next.
This whole arc is NEVER getting an anime, it's too large scale and insane to ever properly put to screen.
Honestly...I still think it could happen. Now, this does come with the caveat that they would need a 25 episode long season to do it (at least...), not to mention there are few animation studios that could pull it off (though I would love to see the Mob Psycho team at Bones take a crack at it).
EDIT: Removed dead link.

Last edited:
Reactions: gorfias

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
Just because something is how it should be done, doesn't mean it's how it is always done. Sometimes massive incompetence happens.