Share some things that make you smile!

Specter Von Baren

Annoying Green Gadfly
Legacy
Aug 25, 2013
I don't know, send help!
Country
USA
Continuing on my fanfiction binge, seeing an Animorphs story summary talk about how "we were robbed of a scene between Tobias and Ax where they talk about Elfangor and how they're technically nephew and uncle" and me saying to myself, "YES!!!"

Reactions: TheMysteriousGX

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
Oh. Oh no

I can only imagine the looks on everyone's faces when they realized they'd been trying to decipher Jeff's noon burrito for nigh two decades. Nothing like a good tale of really smart people doing really dumb things.

Wow. As an avid pool player, this was a massive waste of a perfectly good pool, but I can't really think of more impressive way to waste one.

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
Gotta love the ol' McPoyle style of politics:
The resemblance between Liam and Putin is uncanny; I'm surprised I never picked up on it. But the inbreeding would explain a lot of Putin's politics; "the McPoyle bloodline has been pure and clean for a thousand years," afterall...

Reactions: Mister Mumbler

Mister Mumbler

Pronounced "Throat-wobbler Mangrove"
Legacy
Jun 17, 2020
Nowhere
Country
United States
The resemblance between Liam and Putin is uncanny; I'm surprised I never picked up on it. But the inbreeding would explain a lot of Putin's politics; "the McPoyle bloodline has been pure and clean for a thousand years," afterall...
I didn't notice either until I went looking for a funny McPoyle video for that post, it's uncanny.

Holy shit, I loved reading that, but the video is even more amazing;

I needed that.

Reactions: TheMysteriousGX

Specter Von Baren

Annoying Green Gadfly
Legacy
Aug 25, 2013
I don't know, send help!
Country
USA
Reminds me of how Tim Curry is on record saying his favorite movie to work on was Muppet Treasure Island. There's just something about working with Muppets.

Now that I think of it, there HAS to be an SCP about this kind of thing. Like some kind of puppet that needs a person using it to come alive but is clearly its own being.