Share some things that make you smile!

Specter Von Baren

Annoying Green Gadfly
Legacy
Aug 25, 2013
I don't know, send help!
Country
USA
I dunno, nothing sounds more ultra-conservative than the idea that any sexual position with the woman on top emasculates the man to the point of it being suggestively homosexual. The woman on top doing the work ("empowered," as it were,) is a very liberal ideal.

That said, yes, there are looney toons on both sides of the aisle, but the flavor of crazy tends to be pretty distinct; this example was very "right-minded."
It could also be said by a pro-homosexual that's trying to "broaden the horizons" of men that believe they are straight. There's dozens of ways to argue for or against something.

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
It could also be said by a pro-homosexual that's trying to "broaden the horizons" of men that believe they are straight. There's dozens of ways to argue for or against something.
That's a bit of stretch; I've never heard of pro-homosexuals trying to homosexualize (trademarked) heterosexual sex, but I have heard of plenty of pearl-clutching conservatives who can't wait to be offended by anything they deem unwholesome by their strict standards of normality. Not saying it's impossible in this day and age, just a bit more of reach than a conservative condemning sex in any other position than the missionary position as abnormal to the extent the fundamental sexuality of the involved parties might be called into question. Unless a dude is taking it up the tailpipe from a woman wearing a strap-on, I think it's fair to say sex between a man and a women is firmly hetero. And to be clear, I don't care. If a guy gets off shoving a cactus up his ass while sucking a penis and wants to call himself straight, more power to him.

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
Went to see Shen Yun last night. Beautiful women. Beautiful men. Beautiful choreography. Beautiful music. Beautiful stories. It was amazing. And I finally found out the name of the instrument that defines so many Chinese movies, the erhu. A soloist performed on it and about brought me to tears. If you get the chance, go see it.

Reactions: gorfias

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
You owe it to yourself to watch this. If you don't, quick synopsis: true story, comedian pretends to be a crazy person's lawyer for almost 5 years. I would KILL to have this kinda of story in my life. To quote Stephen A. Smith, "the audacity, the temerity, the unmitigated GALL" this took is glorious.

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010
I fancy myself pretty good at pool. Been playing since I was 12, and know how to work a table; have more than enough shots off bar bets to my credit. Then I see videos like this of people not only on another level, but on another planet of skill. I've pulled off ONE amazing masse shot in my life in an actual game (a few others just fucking around; ) the idea that anyone out there does shit like this casually all the time is infuriating. Impressive, but infuriating.

WTF kinda chalk is being used here…because this just looks like plain old straight up sorcery.

Reactions: Xprimentyl

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
I don't get it. I mean, don't you get like about 8 hours from a dose, so this would be like an 8 day treatment if you wanted to be on the stuff continually.

Edit: Oh, I see, one eye more open then the other... I guess that's a joke.

Reactions: Xprimentyl