Share some things that make you smile!

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
We need, need, someone to do a movie on this case. It doesn't have to be using the same names or anything, just have someone make a movie based on this because when real life is a comedy you need to take advantage of it.
Unfortunately, there's no dead bodies or mystery involved to merit Hollywood's penchant for dramatizing true-to-life courtroom dramas, but a decent documentary that itemizes the various crests and troughs with actual legal/psychological experts wouldn't be a hard ask. I find it hard to dislike Depp; I wouldn't mind being given reasons to believe I'm not wrong in an entertaining and informative way. I also completely understand that's an admission of my own willingness to lean towards confirmation bias when it suits my narrative.

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
Watching The Ellen DeGeneres Show, she played a game with three of her staff wherein they each tell a story, but only one of them is telling the truth, and Ellen is tasked with figuring out who it is. They all three told the same story about being arrested in Mexico, but each with a different version of what happened. A young woman said she was drinking at a party and blacked out, and when she "blacked in," she was in a tree surrounded by cops.

"Black in." We need to add this to the modern lexicon. Like, someone get on the phone with Webster, and let's legitimize this phrase NOW. That, and the already infamous "brown out" and it's subsequent "brown in."

Reactions: gorfias

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
For all of the vitriol, snobbery and elitism within Formula 1 fandom, it's easy to forget that fans exist who just truly and deeply love the sport. This is a video of a fan who lost his sight later in life, but not his love, passion or following of F1. He got the opportunity to ride in a 2-seater around the circuit in Spain, an experience that left him in tears (and me too.) He passed away last year, but lived the dream of his life.

Reactions: hanselthecaretaker

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
I just found out that I can re-download the DLC from my 360 game by going to the XBOX, store on computer or mobile. I already redownloaded the DLC for Asura's Wrath, Killer Is Dead, and Metal Gear Rising. I do think it's dumb that you can't do it through the console without remote play. At least the option is still open and you have video game preservation. I do wish Capcom would re-release this game on modern consoles with all of the DLC available from the start.