Share some things that make you smile!

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
I'm no doctor, in truth I'm not even that smart so I don't get how this is funny.
The thread is 'share some things that make you smile' not laugh. Doesn't have to be funny, finding a cure for something we have been trying to figure out forever can make you smile too.

Gordon_4

The Big Engine
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Australia
The thread is 'share some things that make you smile' not laugh. Doesn't have to be funny, finding a cure for something we have been trying to figure out forever can make you smile too.
Okay, I think that proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that I've been on the internet too long. Because I genuinely thought that the article was some kind of cruel satire or a joke about a stupid doctor or something who's punch-line I didn't understand.

Well in that case, Godspeed them since such a thing haunted my every waking and sleeping hour for about two years.

Reactions: Thaluikhain

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
A joke:

Upon the passing of her long-time husband, an elderly woman decides she can't live without him, and wants to join him in the afterlife. She decides to commit suicide by shooting herself in the heart, but as she didn't want to miss and simply injure herself, she calls her doctor and asks "where exactly is my heart?" He replies "it's directly under your left breast." An hour later, she's in the emergency room with a bullet wound to her left knee.

Specter Von Baren

Annoying Green Gadfly
Legacy
Aug 25, 2013
I don't know, send help!
Country
USA
Holy shit -

Never thought I’d see someone being literally two-faced in action.
We need, need, someone to do a movie on this case. It doesn't have to be using the same names or anything, just have someone make a movie based on this because when real life is a comedy you need to take advantage of it.