Share some things that make you smile!

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA

EvilRoy

The face I make when I see unguarded pie.
Legacy
Jan 9, 2011

This individual is the progenitor of all the perplexing pokemon trainers in all the games, who insist on theming themselves around one terrible type choice because it is what they must do.

Gordon_4

The Big Engine
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Australia

This individual is the progenitor of all the perplexing pokemon trainers in all the games, who insist on theming themselves around one terrible type choice because it is what they must do.
I too wonder what goes on in the minds of such mad people. Like that one asshole who catches six goddamn magikarp.

Reactions: EvilRoy

Bedinsis

Elite Member
Legacy
Escapist +
May 29, 2014
Country
Sweden
I too wonder what goes on in the minds of such mad people. Like that one asshole who catches six goddamn magikarp.
I think most people in the Pokémon setting do not have Pokémon primarily for battling.

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra

I'm not going to go trawling for logic in a world that sends pre-teens out unsupervised to practice fantasy-world cockfighting.