Share some things that make you smile!

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
For the past couple of years, we've been leaving a small tray of wild rabbit food on our back patio for the bunnies that live in our backyard. They won't let us approach them, but several times a day, they're "brave" enough to come eat about 5 feet away from where we sit. Last night, we were sitting outside while a bunny was eating, and I asked my girlfriend if she'd ever heard of squeak rap. She hadn't, so I pulled up a YouTube video to show her so she could hate it as much as I do. 2 seconds into the "song," the rabbit's head shot up, and he took off running like he was shot out of a canon; the food went flying everywhere. I guess bunnies don't like squeak rap either.

Reactions: gorfias

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
Sorry, I would never love my child enough to even THINK about chalking up that loss.

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
For the past couple of years, we've been leaving a small tray of wild rabbit food on our back patio for the bunnies that live in our backyard. They won't let us approach them, but several times a day, they're "brave" enough to come eat about 5 feet away from where we sit. Last night, we were sitting outside while a bunny was eating, and I asked my girlfriend if she'd ever heard of squeak rap. She hadn't, so I pulled up a YouTube video to show her so she could hate it as much as I do. 2 seconds into the "song," the rabbit's head shot up, and he took off running like he was shot out of a canon; the food went flying everywhere. I guess bunnies don't like squeak rap either.
Billi the "talking" cat doesn't like the soundtrack to Hamilton.

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
This waitress

She's supposed to be a hulijing, sort of a chinese version of a kitsune

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010

But really the comments -

Jake Dalton 9 months ago
That was terrifying. Those things are vicious. I’m glad the shark made it out of there alive.

Jessica Price 8 months ago
I like the way he looks around to ensure the shark isn't going to chase him up the stairs.

Joseph Williams 8 months ago
“Man fights off shark”
The shark: “ayo wus poppin’. That was a sick cliff jump.”
The man: *underwater screaming*

Jason N 1 year ago
Australia seems like a really nice place to visit online

Reactions: gorfias and Chimpzy

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
On the one hand, a hilarious zinger so props for that. On the other hand, I actually thought sex toys and related grown up fun paraphernalia had to be sold in 18+ only establishments. So I kind of get the confusion beyond the idea of it being to make money.
I've seen sex toys for sale in target also.

XsjadoBlaydette

Piss-Drinking Nazi Wine-Mums
May 26, 2022
Country
Wales
Too weird to conjour a smile, but this dude's thing seems to be inventing new unhinged, uncomfortable YouTube-type 'influencer' characters who surf the vast spectrum of cringe. Not recommended. Unless...no.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
Ok, this guy has got a lot of serious and informative content. But in this video, he has to start talking about the size of a knob (on the end of a stick), and whether it can fit into his mouth, and while it makes perfect sense in context, he's having a hard time not laughing.

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
This is true, but for now Streaming does still have old cable beat in convenience. But I'm sure they'll find a way to fuck that up too.
This is true, and the way their finding to fuck it up is raising their prices, meting out additional content and functionality at higher and higher rates. Eventually, we'll hit critical mass, and consumers will start dropping the services they don't use as often as a monthly subscription merits which will leave a bigger piece of the pie for the other services to upcharge for. I'm not slamming streaming services; for the same price as cable, I'm getting far more for my buck without being hamstrung by rigid programming schedules and regular, frequent commercials.

If anything, cable needs to step it up and LOWER their price if they want to remain a viable, competitive option. Go the way of long-distance phone calls, and realize it's no longer reasonable to charge for an outdated service that's being provided via other methods more easily and for [relatively] free.