Share some things that make you smile!

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
The "Watch Later" option is a curse and a godsend. I save no fewer than a half-dozen videos to 'watch later' every day, then, when I'm sitting on the toilet weeks later, I scroll through and wonder where my head was at when I bookmarked 10 videos in a row of people eating Carolina Reapers, each to the exact same, inexorable outcome, and question whether or not my spare time could be put to better use.

Summerstorm

Elite Member
Sep 19, 2008
The "Watch Later" option is a curse and a godsend. I save no fewer than a half-dozen videos to 'watch later' every day, then, when I'm sitting on the toilet weeks later, I scroll through and wonder where my head was at when I bookmarked 10 videos in a row of people eating Carolina Reapers, each to the exact same, inexorable outcome, and question whether or not my spare time could be put to better use.
Eh, i have things in the "Watch Later" playlist for years now. And they get recommended back to frontpage until watched. "Uh, a "The Question"- fan film. Why does it get recommended to me? Eh i can't possibly dedicate a full 20 minutes to something like that - what if it's bad. What if it is good? Better to watch someone doing a long-play of a game i already beat while browsing private island i can't buy. Also: Keep the fan-film bookmarked for later (7 years in my playlist now?)"

Reactions: BrawlMan