Drathnoxis

Became a mass murderer for your sake
Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
From an old jokebook I found in a box of photos:

Professor: What happens when the human body is submerged in water?

Student: The phone rings!

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020

Waffle House needs to get those cheap collapsible WWE style chairs so their customers can battle safely.

Reactions: Xprimentyl

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States

Waffle House needs to get those cheap collapsible WWE style chairs so their customers can battle safely.
Yeesh, stay classy, Waffle House. I've not been to one in years; I'd like to think that's because I've made some positive life choices since. But I'd been lying if some smothered and covered hash browns don't sound good every now and again; they alone are almost worth the inexorable assault you're risking.

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
guy maintains intensely edited snapshots of different characters riding a unique uncomfortable line between cringe and horror, would be interesting to see the dude have a go with full movie one day. am not so confident enduring that kinda psychological tenseness for over an hour is survivable though. that said, this one goes from cringe to cringe/horror to drake song promoting nobility of gooning for some some 7D Chess-related reason

Phoenixmgs

The Muse of Fate
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
w/ M'Kraan Crystal
This might be a bit long winded but I'm in a situation where I don't have to do anything my boss says and it's super awesome. He asked for daily updates on this project and I replied back that it was a waste of time and didn't do it.

The reason why is because I'll be switching companies in about a month (same exact job in fact in the same exact place). I work IT for a hospital that contracted out the job to Xerox and the hospital outsourced all IT to another company and Xerox obviously lost the contract. So even if I get fired for not doing something, I'll just get hired on by the new company earlier and I'm sure they'll put me right back in this project anyway because who else are they going to get to do it with a month left.

Reactions: gorfias