Share some things that make you smile!

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020

whoever's on editing duty is more than earning their paycheck

This level of inebriation is beyond anything I ever experienced, how she even managed to find her car in the first place is impressive/concerning. But also lol.

Last edited:

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020

Had a close family member pass sometime last year in one of those sudden ways, so about a month later my sibling got talked into visiting a medium with parent who's is really into that stuff, hoping to get hold of the dead bastard as a way to ease the grieve most likely. They told me the medium was very convincing and somehow spoke with the exact same cockney accent as the deceased without knowing anything about half the family being cockneys at all. How could she have known? "How could she have guessed??" asked my sibling. In their distinctly unmistakable cockney accent. 😔 Can I get out of the gene pool now plz.?

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
for those who know may waggle their eyebrows with sly acknowledgement, and those who don't can wiggle whatever body parts they want as long as they're having fun - uh, within the boundaries of the law 👀

Zero notes.

ok, one note, is too real a common trajectory of many modern dream chasers lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Xprimentyl

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
OMFG, HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

"Weekend Update" needs to break away from the mediocrity of Saturday Night Live and get its own show.

Bedinsis

Elite Member
Legacy
Escapist +
May 29, 2014
Country
Sweden
Maybe I was just in the right mood but this one made me laugh until I felt it in the stomach.