Share some things that make you smile!

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
Best thing to come out of one of those boxes.
Now, now; let's not be rash. A warm Krispy Kreme donut is about as close as one can get to an orgasm without exposing one's genitals to very specific stimuli. The evidence is irrefutable; just look at these very Irish people's knees buckle under the weight of the glory of their first KK donuts.

Reactions: gorfias

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Now, now; let's not be rash. A warm Krispy Kreme donut is about as close as one can get to an orgasm without exposing one's genitals to very specific stimuli. The evidence is irrefutable; just look at these very Irish people's knees buckle under the weight of the glory of their first KK donuts.
Ugh, no Krispy Kreme is the lowest tier of donuts. So low I would rather not have a donut.

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
I mean, swap out one of the broccoli with some smoked meat and on celery with some cubed cheese and I’d be pretty content with this.
Aw, man, I'm already fighting Worgen on Kripy Kremes, now I gotta fight you on raw brocoli?

Worgen

Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Everyone's entitled to their opinions, even bad ones.
My opinion is objectively correct. Krispy Kreme are overly fried and bland. You want a good donut, you want Voodoo or River City or even Dunken.

I mean, swap out one of the broccoli with some smoked meat and on celery with some cubed cheese and I’d be pretty content with this.
You want good broccoli, you get some good olive oil and balsamic and mix in some oregano, garlic powder, and rosemary and bake it at 425 for 18 min. That's how you do broccoli.

davidmc1158

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
My opinion is objectively correct. Krispy Kreme are overly fried and bland. You want a good donut, you want Voodoo or River City or even Dunken.

You want good broccoli, you get some good olive oil and balsamic and mix in some oregano, garlic powder, and rosemary and bake it at 425 for 18 min. That's how you do broccoli.
For me, the only proper use of broccoli is for compost. Nothing that bitter should ever be considered food. I do not know how the forces of darkness tricked otherwise decent human beings into thinking broccoli was edible, but such an act of evil can never be forgotten or forgiven.

Of course, this is just my opinion, though my taste buds have verified the matter and proven it to be a scientific fact.

Worgen

Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
For me, the only proper use of broccoli is for compost. Nothing that bitter should ever be considered food. I do not know how the forces of darkness tricked otherwise decent human beings into thinking broccoli was edible, but such an act of evil can never be forgotten or forgiven.

Of course, this is just my opinion, though my taste buds have verified the matter and proven it to be a scientific fact.
If its bitter then your not cooking it right.

davidmc1158

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
Broccoli is bitter? This is news t me.
To be slightly serious for a moment, it is entirely possible that my reaction is genetic. I know several people who have the recessive gene that makes cilantro taste like soap to them. Might be something similar for me.

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA

Ugh. Missus, after 30 years of marriage, tells me, the primary shopper and cook, that she hates garlic. She might as well have told me she hates salt. Your recipe sounds awesome.

1712144164538.png

Reactions: Worgen

Worgen

Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Ugh. Missus, after 30 years of marriage, tells me, the primary shopper and cook, that she hates garlic. She might as well have told me she hates salt. Your recipe sounds awesome.
Weird. But one of the awesome things about the recipe is that it works great with all kinds of seasoning. Swap the garlic for turmeric. Put in some red pepper flakes or siracha powder for some heat. It takes all kinds of spices really well. Really I've only found that depending on the flavors of the balsamic, some of them can just get lost when its cooked, but some of them are amazing. I tend to use fancy olive oil and balsamic with flavors, but it works great with just normal stuff too.

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
They re-invented the wheel! The closest I've come to being productive while blackout drunk was buying and assembling a vacuum cleaner, none of which I remember.

"Dude, you didn't tell me you knew quantum mechanics!"
"I DON'T KNOW QUANTUM MECHANICS; I WAS FUCKED UP!!"
😂

Last edited:

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
I know I talked a lot of shit about the eclipse and all the hype surrounding it, but it WAS pretty fucking cool. Your could see the stars and everything. I still say it was insane for anyone to have travelled any significant distance or spend a substantial amount of money to see 4 minutes of spectacle (as several thousands of people did,) but it WAS pretty amazing. Glad I got to see it.

1712602191001.png