Share some things that make you smile!

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States

Ugh, mine is "If Joe Biden wins, Netflix will sniff Fox News", which is just so disappointingly boring.
"If Joe Biden wins, bisexuals will censor NASCAR." I.... would actually love to see that. Lemme guess: cars driving in both directions? The sport could use something like that to spice up the mundanity.

Reactions: Kae

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
"If Joe Biden wins, bisexuals will censor NASCAR." I.... would actually love to see that. Lemme guess: cars driving in both directions? The sport could use something like that to spice up the mundanity.
Nah, they'd make the drivers do something far worse. Take a right turn.

Actually, come to think of it, I'm sort of surprised Nascar haven't already reversed the direction in which races are held so that drivers no longer have to drive in that degenerate libcuck left direction, but in that more godly patriotic direction for real men with the biggest dicks, aka to the right.

Mister Mumbler

Pronounced "Throat-wobbler Mangrove"
Legacy
Jun 17, 2020
Nowhere
Country
United States
Actually, come to think of it, I'm sort of surprised Nascar haven't already reversed the direction in which races are held so that drivers no longer have to drive in that degenerate libcuck left direction, but in that more godly patriotic direction for real men with the biggest dicks, aka to the right.
Well, to be the wet blanket here, because we Americans sit on the left side of our cars, so turning into the direction they sit closest too is probably safer, and it means they don't need to do an even worse sin than going left: looking British.

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Well, to be the wet blanket here, because we Americans sit on the left side of our cars, so turning into the direction they sit closest too is probably safer, and it means they don't need to do an even worse sin than going left: looking British.
That safer bit makes no sense considering Nascar is all about the chance of big spectacular crashes. Y'all know it's true.

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
I actually had a pretty good day today for the first time in the last couple of weeks. Like unironically a good day. So that made me smile. Though I probably jinxed myself super hard by stating that.

Also this...

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
I actually had a pretty good day today for the first time in the last couple of weeks. Like unironically a good day. So that made me smile. Though I probably jinxed myself super hard by stating that.

Also this...

That scene was one of the funniest moments in Fist of the Northstar. It reminds me of the scene from The Mystery of Batwoman movie.

Last edited: