Share some things that make you smile!

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
I did not know this was a thing! Came out in 3 parts 6 years ago...

Ezekiel

Elite Member
May 29, 2007
Country
United States
Mouse Hunt on Blu-ray was announced. Haven't watched that movie in twenty years.

Reactions: gorfias

happyninja42

Elite Member
Legacy
May 13, 2010
This reminds me of an old meme image of a little kitten sitting in front of a German Shepherd, both looking at the camera. The caption is from the kitten's perspective
"Don't mess wif me, I haz backup!"

OT: Into the Spiderverse, a PG movie, has the N-word in it. Yep, that's right.

happyninja42

Elite Member
Legacy
May 13, 2010
They should not be able to fly as it is. Aerodynamically impossible. And yet they do!
Pretty sure they've actually figured out how they fly at this point. I know it's a favorite thing to go to for the whole "science doesn't know everything!" groups out there, to try and discredit knowledge and scientific advancement. But I seem to recall seeing some articles a few years ago saying they've figured it out

Reactions: gorfias

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
This reminds me of an old meme image of a little kitten sitting in front of a German Shepherd, both looking at the camera. The caption is from the kitten's perspective
"Don't mess wif me, I haz backup!"
Probably a reference to these 2.

Reactions: Mister Mumbler

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Quite possibly yes, just that was what I first thought of seeing it. Given they are both facing the camera, and the placement of them. It was very reminiscent of the meme I mentioned.
Ahh.

Reactions: happyninja42

happyninja42

Elite Member
Legacy
May 13, 2010
I like that you don't even need to be a fan of pokemon, like me, never played a single game of it, and still find the images amusing.

There is something universal about "Tiny creature and giant creature being BFFs" that just melts hearts.