Share some things that make you smile!

Bedinsis

Elite Member
Legacy
Escapist +
May 29, 2014
Country
Sweden
The other day I has an inexplicable stomach ache.
I called the medical advice number, who after hearing me describe the symptoms recommended me to wait and see. If I felt like it I could also take a pain reliever.
I decided to do that and bought a package at the store, just before they closed.
When I got home and opened it I thought the pills looked a bit odd. Then I took a look at the actual packaging:
I had gotten the children's version of the medicine.
"Okay." I thought. "Maybe it's enough to double the dosage" and started reading the instructions before I looked even closer on the packaging:
"Recommended for kids aged 1-3"
At this point I was really doubtful if this was a medication I had any use for, since the dosage would be all wrong and medicine is not something take haphazardly, but I still thought maybe there was some value to go through the instructions.
I then read that it is a medicine which one take it rectally, which explained why the pills looked odd.
At that point I gave up on the medicine and accepted the aches. As expected, they were gone by themselves 24 hours later.

I've told this story three times last week, and gotten a laugh three times. That made me smile.

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Just ... amazing

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
Just ... amazing
And in Florida of all places. Christ. Not into the whole drug thing, but who in their right mind sees "a powder," and their first instinct is to snort it? I mean, don't you SMELL it first? Maybe dab a finger in it and taste it to make sure it's not scouring powder or, heaven forbid, the dried jizz of +250 dudes?? Oh, the woman in this story needs held to account too; that is one disgusting whore.

Reactions: Chimpzy

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
And in Florida of all places. Christ. Not into the whole drug thing, but who in their right mind sees "a powder," and their first instinct is to snort it? I mean, don't you SMELL it first? Maybe dab a finger in it and taste it to make sure it's not scouring powder or, heaven forbid, the dried jizz of +250 dudes?? Oh, the woman in this story needs held to account too; that is one disgusting whore.
I mean, I'm not going to shame that woman for banging lots of people, but what are the odds she's riddled with every std known to man? Cuz I've got a sneaking suspicion someone who keeps a jar of jizz around might not be all that bothered with protection.

Reactions: Xprimentyl

Specter Von Baren

Annoying Green Gadfly
Legacy
Aug 25, 2013
I don't know, send help!
Country
USA
The tea kettle gag with Pikamee never gets old. The way people edit into her clip cuts and translated videos is just great.
If there's something that Vtubers have taught me, it's that everyone has wildly different laughs, from tea kettle, to a car reving up, to dolphin-like laughs, to wheezing, to HA ^ HA v HA ^ HA v HA ^.

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
I mean, I'm not going to shame that woman for banging lots of people, but what are the odds she's riddled with every std known to man? Cuz I've got a sneaking suspicion someone who keeps a jar of jizz around might not be all that bothered with protection.
Don't worry; I'll shame her enough for both of us. The +250 of guys? Meh, fine; you do you, but who keeps a jar of their collective semen?? Fucking gross, you filthy trollop. I mean, what was she even gonna DO with it? I really, really, REALLY don't want to know, but the question begs to be asked.

happyninja42

Elite Member
Legacy
May 13, 2010
Don't worry; I'll shame her enough for both of us. The +250 of guys? Meh, fine; you do you, but who keeps a jar of their collective semen?? Fucking gross, you filthy trollop. I mean, what was she even gonna DO with it? I really, really, REALLY don't want to know, but the question begs to be asked.
that more than anything, makes me question the validity of this article. Given how long it would take all that stuff to dry up, to the consistency to make someone think it's cocaine, would it actually still be viable material to sustain the various STD's he said he got? It seriously feels like an R-rated Onion article or something.

I think it more likely, given the appearance of the criminal in question, that he probably did a lot of drugs with unclean needles, had unprotected sex himself on a LOT of occasions, and that it had nothing to do with the....questionably believable semen collection. Which again, was old enough to become powder. Biological agents don't live forever, they often need a live host to persist, after a certain amount of time.

Reactions: Xprimentyl

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
that more than anything, makes me question the validity of this article. Given how long it would take all that stuff to dry up, to the consistency to make someone think it's cocaine, would it actually still be viable material to sustain the various STD's he said he got? It seriously feels like an R-rated Onion article or something.

I think it more likely, given the appearance of the criminal in question, that he probably did a lot of drugs with unclean needles, had unprotected sex himself on a LOT of occasions, and that it had nothing to do with the....questionably believable semen collection. Which again, was old enough to become powder. Biological agents don't live forever, they often need a live host to persist, after a certain amount of time.
Did you think when you woke up this morning, that you'd be discussing dried up semen and the viability that STDs could survive in it?

Me neither.

Thanks, @Chimpzy.