Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
"God said: 'fuck everybody else,' and took his sweet-ass time on you."

"Bruh, as soon as I looked into your eyes, I started playing our future: our wedding, what we're going to name our kids. Hell, I had to tell my wife, my girlfriend and my side chick that I was leaving them all three of them girls for you."

I. Fucking. LOST IT. :ROFLMAO:

This is fucking gold.

Reactions: happyninja42

happyninja42

Elite Member
Legacy
May 13, 2010
"God said: 'fuck everybody else,' and took his sweet-ass time on you."

"Bruh, as soon as I looked into your eyes, I started playing our future: our wedding, what we're going to name our kids. Hell, I had to tell my wife, my girlfriend and my side chick that I was leaving them all three of them girls for you."

I. Fucking. LOST IT. :ROFLMAO:

This is fucking gold.
Yes that "planning our future/wedding" guy was hilarious. They all were frankly.

I also liked the guy who was "If me and you were in the same room, and single girls came by, I'd be like 'yo girl, you really should go hook up with that guy, HE"S SINGLE! And if she bombs then I"M going in on him!" :LOL:

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
If you know, you know....

Ok, I'll tell you: in Formula 1, white-walled tyres are the hard compound and the blue-walled are for wet road conditions... hard and wet. Yes, it's stupid but my girlfriend and I cracked up and are now trying to find where we can buys these.

1626884672911.png

lostinreality

May 20, 2021
Country
UK
I recently bought an axolotl so I'm excited for it to arrive. I'm cycling its aquarium as of the moment and I'm just overall anxious to make sure everything turns out alright. I'm jittery but the thought of having a lil guy right next to my workspace makes me smile lmao.

Reactions: Specter Von Baren