Share some things that make you smile!

happyninja42

Elite Member
Legacy
May 13, 2010
All I could find is that her name is Joey House and that she did a handful of acting bits in the 1990s and early 2000s. Apparently, she looked enough like Tawny Kitaen that they used her for the video to make fun of the Whitesnake video. Beyond that, got nuthin'.
Yeah I got the Whitesnake reference, the entire video was callbacks to that era. I was just curious who she actually was, as she was tickling the back of my brain, but not familiar enough for me to know her

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010
What is you Wu Tang Clan name? Mine is Vizual Demon
Word is this what Donald Glover used to come up with his Childish Gambino artist name.
I entered Donald Glover and it was indeed Childish Gambino, but entering my own name twice yielded two different results -

1. Violent Contender
2. Amateur Madman (which I initially misread upon first glance as “Auteur” Madman, to my pointless disappointment)

I did see that Method Man has a new(ish?) album which I’ll be checking out though.

Specter Von Baren

Annoying Green Gadfly
Legacy
Aug 25, 2013
I don't know, send help!
Country
USA
I entered Donald Glover and it was indeed Childish Gambino, but entering my own name twice yielded two different results -

1. Violent Contender
2. Amateur Madman (which I initially misread upon first glance as “Auteur” Madman, to my pointless disappointment)

I did see that Method Man has a new(ish?) album which I’ll be checking out though.
Did you enter your actual name or your internet name?

Specter Von Baren

Annoying Green Gadfly
Legacy
Aug 25, 2013
I don't know, send help!
Country
USA
:LOL: ok so i got 2 different names when using my handle. one time was all of it as one word and I got "monol oblong" whatever that means

The other was with each word separate "Happy Ninja 42" and I got "Annoying"
I put in Specter Von Baren and got Respected Watcher. I'm actually surprised that I got a pretty cool one.

happyninja42

Elite Member
Legacy
May 13, 2010
Using my forum name, I got "Misunderstood Contender." Pretty apropos, actually.
I'm picturing somebody in a boxing ring, who NOBODY can understand, who is just trying to scream that he didn't sign up for a heavyweight fight, and just wants to go home. That it's all a mistake. But everyone misunderstands him, and thinks he's just strutting and posturing before a fight.

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
I'm picturing somebody in a boxing ring, who NOBODY can understand, who is just trying to scream that he didn't sign up for a heavyweight fight, and just wants to go home. That it's all a mistake. But everyone misunderstands him, and thinks he's just strutting and posturing before a fight.
Rest assured, if you ever see me in a boxing ring as an active participant in a fight, there's been a HUGE misunderstanding between any and all parties involved. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: happyninja42

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Word is this what Donald Glover used to come up with his Childish Gambino artist name.
I got "Respected Dreamer" for my screen name.
I got "Misunderstood Artist" for my actual name.

Asita

Answer Hazy, Ask Again Later
Legacy
Jun 15, 2011
Country
USA
...Tried two variations of my name...the first ended up being "Violent Demon". The second was "Quiet Lover"...so I'm apparently my Wu-Tang identity is 'the male love interest in a romance novel'?

Though to what I came across:

Clearly dogs need to be regular guests on the news.

Reactions: Mister Mumbler

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
A memory. We used to have a roller skating rink called United Skates of America near my home in Ohio; very popular for kids' birthday parties. The mascot was the Skate-O-Saurus, a cartoony T-rex who, mid party, would come out and do a routine in the rink for the kids. One year, I was there for my niece's birthday, dozens of kids running and rolling around everywhere. They announced that Skate-O-Saurus was coming out; the rink cleared, the music swelled, and he came out! As soon as he hit the rink, his skate got caught and he fell. The mascot head came off and rolled into he middle of the rink, much to the horror of pretty much every child in the place. I'll never forget the look on EVERY parent's face: holding back riotous laughter as their mortified children were crying. Needless to say, there was no un-ringing that bell; Skate-O-Saurus retrieved his head, and cancelled that day's performance. He rolled back into the backroom as the MC assured all the children he was ok. Shattered innocence aside, a lot of growing up happened that day...