Share some things that make you smile!

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
But... but this was all supposed to let me move cash around without getting the government involved! Now how am I supposed to launder money?!
Not gonna lie; of ALL the get rich quick scams lately, crypto-cash has been the most befuddling. The best I can muster is that it's a scam atop a scam, and either you get it, or you don't. I take that back; NFTs are the most befuddling scam, but crypto-cash is a close second. A part of me says "look into it," but the sane part of me says "don't be an idiot;" fortunately the latter is the louder of the two voices. Oh, THREE voices; sorry, Steve.

Reactions: Mister Mumbler

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Not gonna lie; of ALL the get rich quick scams lately, crypto-cash has been the most befuddling. The best I can muster is that it's a scam atop a scam, and either you get it, or you don't. I take that back; NFTs are the most befuddling scam, but crypto-cash is a close second. A part of me says "look into it," but the sane part of me says "don't be an idiot;" fortunately the latter is the louder of the two voices. Oh, THREE voices; sorry, Steve.
Its all a get rich quick scheme that will fall apart once governments figure out how to legislate against them or just ban them.

Mister Mumbler

Pronounced "Throat-wobbler Mangrove"
Legacy
Jun 17, 2020
Nowhere
Country
United States
Oh god, Kylo Ren still wants more.

Yes my humor is dumb and broken. No I'm not sorry.