Share some things that make you smile!

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
I bought an HDMI audio extractor and it seems to be working fine, so I can finally properly hook up my surround sound system to my PS5. Yay.

Reactions: Xprimentyl

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
I took my girlfriend to drop off her truck for a routine oil change today. Took about 4 hours because at the dealership, of course it does. After we picked her truck up, I was following her on the way back home, and I overtook her at a red light. She realized I overtook, so she changed lanes and overtook me. Next thing I know, we're both doing 70mph in a 45.

We're both Formula One fans.

She only beat me home by a couple of seconds because she took the shortcut and parked in front of our house instead of parking in the garage (in the back) which was the tacit checkered flag, I'd assumed. But we got a good laugh out of it, the fact we both decided we were racing without planning on it. As soon as I got in the house, she met me with rosy checks and a lot of boasting about her "strategy." I assured her it was luck because, at 4 hours per the stopwatch, her pit crew sucks.

Reactions: Mister Mumbler

lostinreality

May 20, 2021
Country
UK
I can't find the link, but I once came across a YouTube short where a dog was biting his owner, then she yelled out "Mom!" and then the dog scrambled away and behaved lmao. Wholesome stuff just makes you break into a smile.

Reactions: Specter Von Baren