Share some things that make you smile!

happyninja42

Elite Member
Legacy
May 13, 2010
Give it a week or two, it’ll be a mod.
Considering the disturbing number of sex type mods for that RE 2 remake of Claire, I have no doubt. Seriously the number of insane outfits that just turn her into a near naked stripper, really don't help the "we're not only interested in tits and pussy" defense gamers have, when they are called out for being sexist.

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
The infamous SNL this past Saturday with Elon Musk was... not funny, but SNL is typically not funny. However, this "Chad" skit was hilarious:

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
I’m going to hell if anyone has any friends or family they’d like me to say “hi” to for ya’.

Not only is the crash “Wyle E. Coyote” levels of hilarious (how he literally gets folded in half,) but what kind of crying is that?? And to the home owner who posted the video online because they thought it was hilarious, too: kudos. That’s some ruthless shit to post a neighbor’s kid getting smoked by your fence on YouTube for the world to enjoy.

Last edited:
Reactions: gorfias

happyninja42

Elite Member
Legacy
May 13, 2010
but what kind of crying is that??
that's the sound of a child who apparently got his fucking sternum slammed into the CORNER of a metal post at high velocity, probably had extreme pain, likely more pain than he's ever felt, and is scared, plus also likely having difficulty breathing, because he got hit in the area that controls breathing.

Reactions: Xprimentyl

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
that's the sound of a child who apparently got his fucking sternum slammed into the CORNER of a metal post at high velocity, probably had extreme pain, likely more pain than he's ever felt, and is scared, plus also likely having difficulty breathing, because he got hit in the area that controls breathing.
Like I said, "I'm going to hell."

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
I’m going to hell if anyone has any friends or family they’d like me to say “hi” to for ya’.

Not only is the crash “Wyle E. Coyote” levels of hilarious (how he literally gets folded in half,) but what kind of crying is that?? And to the home owner who posted the video online because they thought it was hilarious, too: kudos. That’s some ruthless shit to post a neighbor’s kid getting smoked by your fence on YouTube for the world to enjoy.

I think it best if he got a non powered bicycle. On 2nd view, I think it is non-powered. Looks odd.

1621170873768.png
1621171104590.png

Reactions: Xprimentyl

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
What makes me smile? I got my second COVID shot almost 31 hours ago and I feel perfectly fine.

I want to mock them for panic-buying gasoline, but at least they're doing it safely, so I'll give them half a point.
Those in particular... but have you seen the pics of people using plastic bags too? Darwin award contestants!

happyninja42

Elite Member
Legacy
May 13, 2010
I think it best if he got a non powered bicycle. On 2nd view, I think it is non-powered. Looks odd.
It's incredibly easy to get up to impressive speeds even with just a pedal bike, especially if you are going down a hill. It doesn't shock me at all that he got that fast, powered or not. I recall as a kid, using a bungee cord, tied to the seat post of my friend's bike, to get a slingshot boost on my skateboard. They would pedal as hard as they could (which at 12 is pretty damn hard let me tell you, we had legs like steel from all that pedaling) , I would follow behind on my board, holding the cord, and we'd take off on a downhill road in our neighborhood. I'd then pull as hard as I could for extra speed, and go rocketing off at truly stupid speeds for someone on a board and no protective equipment. I fucked up and got flung off the board one time, and I was going so fast, and the hill had enough of a slope, that I had enough hang time, to truly ponder how badly it was going to fucking hurt when I hit the pavement. And boy did it fucking hurt.

So yeah, kid deciding how fast he can go down a hill, fucking up and having a bad spill, totally in character, time honored tradition. Screaming in abject pain and fear at the solid smash, also time honored. I'm certain I've made similar sounds on...at least 3 occasions as a kid, from a serious spill.